Manufacturer Provided Description
This Sovran continues the Tiara Yachts tradition of quality and engineering that takes full advantage of Volvo IPS technology including the new IPS joystick control for superior handling, noise and fume reduction, and fuel efficiency. The full complement of IPS technology delivers 360-degree direction control at your fingertips. By utilizing the space advantages of the IPS drive in a single stateroom layout, Tiara Yachts designers have been able to open up the salon and increase the size of the head, including a full-frame door and stall shower. The extra space is also put to practical use in a step-down theater lounging area. The 3900 Sovran is a uniquely livable single-stateroom floor plan thats ideal for cruising. Its living space is well thought out and fitted out with traditional Tiara Yachts attention to quality, seaworthiness and lasting value.
- 41' 9" LOA, 14' beam
- Volvo IPS D6-500 twin diesels with joystick controls, 370 HP Pod controls
- Cummins Onan MDKBM diesel marine generator with remote controls
- Raymarine twin 12' Multi-function displays!
- AC/Heat in cabin and cockpit
- All chain windlass
- Upgraded interior, helm and cockpit seating
- Very low, 290 engine hours, professionally maintained and serviced by a Volvo authorized center
- Always in fresh-water and heated storage
- Salon sofa straw ultraleather
- Filler cushion mid-cabin
- Cockpit upholstery - white
- AC interior and cockpit
- Forward stateroom with island queen
- Twin berthing conversion in the flat-screen - sound room area with filler cushion
- Cockpit seat wraps white perforated
- Upholstered dash panel
- Cockpit carpet
- Helm seat with wet bar, refrigerator
- Curved lounge with aft facing seat
- Upper cockpit cool helm A/C
- Fore Deck sun pad
- Spotlight remote RCL100 bow
Additional Convenience Items
- Wash-down raw water anchor locker
- Canvas white stamoid
- Joystick controls, IPS systems for ease of maneuvering, always fresh-water and serviced professionally
- Fossil countertops all tastefully decorated in attractive styling
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold water
- Marine Air systems 18,000 BTU air conditioning and reverse cycle heat. Compressor is remotely located in engine room for quiet operation with remote controls in salon!
- Full galley is tastefully decorated from the factory in the Nautical series Elite fabric selections.
- Coriander fossil countertops, loads of room for the chef!
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole
- Ultraleather straw
- Suede Lemon
Electronics & Electrical
- Raymarine Axiom Pro Multifunction Display 12"
- Raymarine E120 Multi-function Displays with Radar/GPS/Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Digital Display
- Volvo EDC Digital Display
- Generator, Bilge pump display
- Denon Stereo system
- Ray240 handheld VHF
- Auto Pilot
- Majestic Flat Screen
- Integrated built-in Ritchie 41/2" SS-2000 Navigator compass
- ACR spotlight controls
- Bridge Audio controller CMD4A, CD, Stereo, Ipod, Sirius capable
- 120V/240V AC 50 Amp 65' dockside power cord with cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service!
- Tiara Sovran 3900 LOA 41' 9"
- Hull color white
- Bootline color: Black
- Bottom - black anti-fouling ablative paint
- Canvas - white stamoid
Engine & Related Notes
Low hour, (290) Volvo diesel power with joystick controlled, pod drives!
- Onan 9.5KW diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator
- Charles battery charger 80 Amp
- 2 bank battery system 3 engine, four house batteries
- Zincs, transom, trim tabs and drive units
- Fuel tank capacity of 300 gallons
- Three automatic bilge pumps
- Fresh-water tank capacity at 102 gallons
- Holding tank 38 gallon capacity
- Fiberglass stall shower with glass door and shower space
- Corian counter top with attractive clear glass sink
- Lighted medicine cabinet with upper mirror
- Lower vanity storage
- Vacuflush toilet
- Exhaust fan
- GFI outlets
- Bow Sunpad
- Bow search light
- Stainless bow rail
- Anchor with full chain rode
- Transom storage
- Transom door
- Large integrated swim platform!
- Fresh-water anchor wash down
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.