High Tide has an extremely comfortable layout. Fully forward, the master en suite spans across both hulls and features a walk-around queen berth. A walk-around queen berth is a very rare luxury on a power catamaran of this size. The nearly new (2019) custom mattress was designed to fold which allows access to extensive storage (total time used by a single man is 3 months).
The master suite also has two night stands and two two hanging lockers. With large windows and opening port lights, there is plenty of natural light. An updated (January 2019) Samsung Smart TV and separate AC controls make this cabin a pleasure to retire to after a wonderful day on the water. The en-suite head has a voluminous shower stall that also is a step down bath tub. The opening port light provides natural light and ventilation. There is an oval Corian sink with custom Gibraltar countertops finished with a bull nose and also a mirrored medicine cabinet with storage shelves.
The fresh water 12 v head with macerator is plumbed to the holding tank.
The guest en-suite is located in the port hull and it too has a nearly new custom hinged mattress (March 2019- which was used by the delivery skipper for one week). This queen berth stateroom has three large drawers and a hanging locker for your friends
to store their toys. The guest stateroom has been pre-wired for a TV. Both en-suites have lovely, warm, honey colored teak and holly soles. (2) Full-size separate stand-up fiberglass shower stalls. (2) 12v fresh water marine heads with overboard pump-outs. Vanity with an oval Corian sink with custom Gibraltar countertops with bull nose. Storage shelves Large mirrored medicine cabinets.
Aft of the staterooms is the very versatile pilothouse. The visibility from the pilothouse is exceptional. Port and starboard pilothouse doors make accessing the exterior deck of HIGH TIDE very easy and the wide walk arounds allow for complete ease of movement.
The Flybridge has a molded fiberglass hard top and new Isinglass U-Zip vinyl windows. A full enclosure with a spacious aft deck that features free-standing deck furniture and a folding, multi leaf varnished teak table that will accommodate 4 or more. The Captain has two very well equipped helm stations with full engine instrumentation and navigation electronics to choose from, depending on the weather and required visibility.
- Navigation helm station with hydraulic steering
- Adjustable helm seat
- 6" Binnacle compass
- Large dinette folding table.
- Chart Storage
- Interior fans
- Custom shades for large salon windows
- Peek-a-boo blinds on 3 opening ports
- Teak cabin-soles.
- Interior teak cabinetry.
- NEW ( May 2019) high end custom electric recliner.
- Washer/dryer combo
- 2 x 16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioners, 1 NEW (February 2019) compressor.
- 2 x Large staterooms with queen size berths, hanging lockers and drawer storage
- Garmin Radar (new 2020))
- Two Garmin 15" touch screens (new 2020)
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine depth transducer
- Dual station Horizon VHF and DCS, hailer and fog horn
- NEW (April 2019) FUSION stereo with 4 speakers and CD Changer
- NEW (April 2019) KVH Sat TV Tracvision 3.
- NEW (April 2019) AC1200 Wi-Fi Smart Router.
- NEW (January 2019) EPRIB
- Spectra Watermaker with spares.
- NEW Samsung Smart TV For main saloon.
- The dinghy has NEW (March 2019) Echomap chart plotter and series 40 Garmin.
- Outboard engine with 20 hours
- Also NEW (March 2019) Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- (2) 7.5 cubic ft. front loading side by side refrigerator/freezer
- 3 burner propane stove
- Double polished stainless steel sink
- Single control faucet with spray nozzle
- Custom Gibraltar countertops with bull nose edge
- Galley storage lockers and pantry
- Stainless Steel Microwave/convection oven
- Sea Gull water purification system and spare filters serviced (January 2019)
- 12 volt Tundra freezer
- Central vacuum.
- NEW (January 2019) Liberty safe 350 Smart Vault
- Cold front ice maker
The main saloon and galley are located down 3 steps from the pilothouse.
There is a L shaped settee located to port with an high/low teak table. A custom ordered electric recliner is located to starboard. The backside of the aft galley counter has a fold up large table. The whole area is extremely bright and cheery. The visibility is outstanding. Crossing through the main saloon, one exits to the aft deck Cockpit. Great spot for water sports. Dual molded in fiberglass entry stairs makes it very easy to enter and return from the water.
A set of Stainless Steel Davits (12v serviced 2020) supports:
12' Custom Endeavour built dinghy- NEW (May 2019) with a 5' beam, w/ Yamaha 25 hp.
- Electric start outboard (20 hrs)
- Fiberglass construction with a console steering and controls.
- New Bimini.
- Bow and stern lights.
- 2 (2019) fold down seats with backrests
HULL AND DECK
- NEW WINDLASS (2020) with dedicated chain locker
- Ground tackle 55# anchor,
- 200 ft HR 5/16 chain,
- stainless steel anchor swivel
- Stainless steel anchor roller and cleats
- Stainless steel bow, stern and amidship cleats
- Self-draining foredeck storage lockers
- Safety pack (Fire X, flair kit, PDFs, air horn, first aid kit, Lifesling, ships bell and whistle
- Flood light for aft deck
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Dutch doors at pilot house
- (2) Large lazarettes in aft deck with a NEWLY TUNED SET OF PROPELLERS.
- Foredeck bench seat cushions new 2019
- Bow seat cushions New 2019
- 12 volt Anchorlift, w/reversing option and chain locker, w/remote
- Ample deck storage lockers
- Stainless steel, side-boarding ladder
- Dock pack (6 lines and 2 finders)
- NEW (February 2019) 2 teak deck chairs that fold up, 2 teak steamer lounges, and 2 teak tables.
- Custom cushions for all teak chairs NEW (February 2019)
- 2 Underwater lights aft.
- NEW ISINGLASS (January 2019)
- Yeti cooler mounted on bridge deck.
- Factory installed custom hard top.
- Side boarding gates.
- New (January 2019) Windshield.
- Upper Helm under seat storage locker
- (5) Stern storage lockers & (2) stern lazarettes
- (2) Swim platforms & (2) side boarding mounts w/ SS boarding
ENGINE ROOM SYSTEMS
- (3) Reverso Electric oil change pumps, 1 for each engine & 1 for generator
- Reverso & Racor fuel polishing / tank transfer system
- 10 new (2020) 4D AGM batteries
- (2) Fire suppression systems in engine compartments
- Exhaust High-Temp Warning System on each engine
- Lights in each engine room
- Hot water tank by-pass
- Generator spare parts kit
- Hydraulic Steering
- Access Hatches to Front & Rear of each engine room
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING
The single most important upgrade made to HIGH TIDE was the installation of a SEAFIRE FM 200 automatic fire suppression system in both engine rooms.
- All new hand held fire extinguishers.
- 6kw Northern Lights Genset
- (2) Stern lights under the hull
- Remote shut off for propane
- 20 lb. Propane bottle in separate vented locker.
- NEW (2020) custom propane lines.
- Navigational and anchor lights
- 40 amp smart battery charger
- 12 volt hot & cold water pressure system
- Premier Plus A/C - DC electrical panel
- (2) 80 amp alternators
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Battery disconnect switch
- 12v hot and cold fresh water system
- 11 gallon Water engine exchange/110v
- Dockside fresh water regulator
- Fresh water wash down bow and stern
- 2 12v Macerators for 2 holding tanks pump outs
- Racor fuel filters w/ water separators
- 110 volts shore power system
- SNEIDER CONEXT 125/250 inverter sw 24 vdc (60hz NEW 2020) charging system for the 4 NEW (2020) 315 watt Solar Panels
- 2 NEW (January 2019) 30 amp power cords
- Dockside fresh water regulator
- Hot and cold deck shower.
- Twin 240 hp Yanmar turbo diesel engines fully serviced less than 20 hours ago.
- New Heat exchangers
- Deluxe engine instrument panels
- Dripless shaft seals
- 11/2" Stainless Steel shafts
- (4) four blade bronze propellers (2 are spares)Balanced and Proscan (March 2019) -Have less than 20 hrs on them.
- Bronze rudders with Strong rudder bearings
- Hydraulic steering serviced (May 2019)
- (2) 60 amp alternators
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Battery disconnect switches
- Fuel filters with water separators
- (3) electric oil change pumps
- (2) 90 amp engine cranking Life Marine batteries.
- Up to date maintenance on fluids and cooling system
The current owner wished to make HIGH TIDE as self sufficient electrically as possible. To be able to do this the 10 New AGM batteries supply a 4kw inverter/charger. That supplies 41 amps of 115vac power from the 1000amp 24vdc battery bank. Batteries are charged by 4 315 watt solar panels which provide roughly 60 amps of charging to the 24vdc bank.
In the event that you are inundated by 40 days and 40 nights of rain, the system is charged via the genset.
ALL manuals included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.