Step aboard "Paesano" onto a large swim grid that has had the Synthetic Teak added. The folding transom is down and offers easy boarding, with almost no step down from the dock. In the open position it expands the social area of the cockpit nicely.
On the Port side of the cockpit are the molded stairs to the Flybridge. They also are the access to the engine compartment. Once up top the view is spectacular. The flybridge has two helm seats, a guest seating area, and space for kayaks/toys. The bridge is fastened to the deckhouse with only four bolts, none of which penetrates the living area, guaranteeing no leaks through the Ultrasuede headliner. This attachment style allows the bridge to be removed or installed in little more than an hour; necessary if the boat is shipped by truck, and the bridge must come off. Electronic controls, bow and stern thruster controls as well as a chart plotter make conning from up top easy. A bimini and tonneau cover offer protection up top if you chose to use them. The radar mast can be folded down easily for shed storage.
Under the stairs to the Flybridge is a midship lazarette, a separate room that is great storage and holds the main electrical panel, battery switches, inverter, diesel heater and Reverso Oil Change System. Lots of space for more storage too.
Access the engine room through the Midship lazarette and find a super clean and easy to work on Cummins QSB5.9 425HP diesel engine. Port and Starboard Fuel tanks are suspended above the deck to prevent rubbing and moisture to be trapped under them. Sight tubes on the tanks and fuel transfer allow for easy fuel management.
From the Cockpit you can walk completely around the whole boat. The stout stainless railings are 1.25". All walkable areas have the upgraded Synthetic Teak. The Salon windows have had brows added to ensure the rain stays off and your view on rainy days is wonderful.
Enter the Salon, to Starboard is a cabinet with bookshelves, storage and a wine rack. Two armchairs with a small diesel stove make for a very comfortable spot to enjoy a cold evening reading or sipping wine. Near the stairway to the pilothouse is an entertainment center and electrical panel.
On the Port there is a large sitting area and table that can easily fit 6. Beyond is full-service galley featuring stand-up refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, granite counter top with stainless backsplash.
Four teak steps lead up to the pilothouse. One side door on the Starboard allows easy access out to the deck. The helm has great vision all around and is the current owners preferred point to operate the boat. Wrap around guest seating allows the captain to have company while underway.
From the galley, steps lead down to the the staterooms and head. The head with full shower is to port. The master Queen-size island berth is in the bow and is brightened by skylights and ports. It has a full-length hanging locker and additional storage in drawers beneath the bed. A guest stateroom with a double bunk is to starboard. The washer/dryer is also housed in the guest room.
- Diesel Stove with stone backed wall
- Both air conditioning and heat
- Hard Wood flooring
- Window coverings
- Cell phone booster
- Custom roll down blinds
- 3 burner Force 10 electric stove
- Microwave oven
- Granite counter tops with stainless back splash
- Wood Flooring
- Upright Refrigerator/freezer
- Teak galley pantry cupboards
- Walk around raised queen
- 2 cedar lined hanging lockers
- Storage cabinets
- Circular sky light
- New Custom mattress
- Double bed
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Storage with Washer/Dryer behind door.
- 3 windows for light
- Custom roll down blinds
Master and Guest Heads Feature
- Tecma Fresh water electric toilet
- Separate tall showers with seat
- Linen closet
- Large window and good lighting.
- Custom roll down blinds
Pilothouse and Flybridge
- Electronic controls
- Bow and Stern Thruster Controls
- Guest seating with table
- Radar display
- Auto pilot
- VHF Radio
- Remote windlass controls
- Stainless tender/kayak rack on upper deck with custom hoist crane
- Bimini top with Cover
- Tonneau cover for upper command bridge
Electrical and Mechanical
- Cummins QSB5.9 425HP diesel engine
- Magnum Inverter with remote panel in salon
- Northern Light 9 KW generator with water separating muffler and remote start
- 6 X 6V house batteries
- start battery, generator battery, thruster battery
- Shore power: 50 amp with Glendinning coiler
- Bilge pumps, 12V automatic (4)
- Underwater Exhaust
- Dripless shaft seal
- Shaft brush
- Fire suppression system: automatic with manual pull
- Reverso Oil change system
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning and heating
- Webasto diesel hydronic heat
- Holding tank level indicators
- Diaphram macerator pump
- Cockpit Shower
- Water heater
- Fuel filters (Racor®):
- Manuals and maintenance records
- Sunshades for front Pilothouse windows
- Ultrasuede fabric headliner; looks great and helps reduce noise
- Dickenson BBQ
- Bullfrog Dinghy, 10' with 20hp Mercury outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.