The semi enclosed deckhouse offers seating for 8 under the aluminum frame top and features an aft facing settee in the cockpit. There is an "L" shaped settee to port and a single helm seat forward, to starboard is a teak rimmed stainless steel wheel at the helm outfitted with a comfortable double helm seat with shelved storage underneath.
The main salon features an "L" shaped settee and a teak hi-lo dinette table that allows this area to be converted into a double berth. The bulkheads are white Formica trimmed with rand rubbed teak. The overhead is white vinyl and includes a Bomar hatch. Teak overheads outboard, two opening ports with screens and shades, teak and holly sole. The entertainment center in the starboard forward bulkhead is concealed by a sliding door and includes a Panasonic TV DVD player and Sony AM/FM/CD player.
The U-shaped galley is aft and to port.
- Double stainless steel sink
- Adler Barbour power plate refrigeration with front and top loading access
- Top loading icebox
- Top loading dry storage
- Ample storage overhead, outboard, and under counter
- Microwave oven/ convection oven
- Opening port with screen and shade
The mater stateroom is forward and features a centerline island double berth, a hanging locker to starboard and a locker with shelves to port. White vinyl headliner and Bomar escape hatch. Teak and Holly cabin sole, teak overhead outboard of the berth with sealed locker (4) and opening ports (2) with screens and shades.
There is a double entry head aft of the master stateroom and to port. The entry from the stateroom is through the separate stall shower. Other features include a folding shower seat, stainless steel sink, overhead hatch and opening port with screen and shade. VacuFlush head with 15 gallon holding tank.
Electronics and Navigation
- VDO engine instrumentation
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Vetus exhaust alarm
- Bennett trim tabs
- Ritchie compass
- iCom VHF
- Autohelm speed display
- Raytheon Pilot autopilot
- Garmin 4000 series radar/chart plotter/XM Weather
- Large walkaround decks make line handling and making your way to the foredeck a breeze
- Full-length stainless-steel rails with lower lifeline from bow to cockpit
- Off-white nonskid on white decks
- Stainless steel anchor bracket and roller
- Dual anchor lockers, self draining
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with remote
- Aluminum frame top with canvas cover
- White slant cockpit cover
- Windshield wiper
- ACR/URC-100 remote spotlight
- Automatic bilge pumps
- 12 volt fan at helm
- Teak transom cap with rod holders (3)
- Large fiberglass swim platform with dive ladder
- Bruce anchor and chain.
- Manual gusher bilge pump in cockpit
- TV/phone connection in cockpit with jacks in salon
- Northern Lights 5 kw generator in sound box. Approx. 2200 hours
- Dual 30 amp shore power
- 8D Gel Batteries
- 12,000 BTU Marine Air air conditioning. Installed 2018
- 110V outlets
- Interior overhead and directional lighting
- Deck and cockpit lighting
- 12V outlet at helm
- LED engine room lighting
- Twin 350 hp 3116 TA CATs
- ZF Transmissions
- Racor filters
- Underwater exhausts
- Complete service performed on mains and generator Winter 2020
KILLER BEE is easily handled by a couple and has ample seating for many guests. Her underwater exhaust makes for a quiet ride while also reducing smoke and diesel smell. She is a soft riding, easily driven yacht with a beautiful Down East look that sips fuel at 20 knots. The 40' Legacy rides a traditional lobster yacht hull with round bilges and a full keel.
Recently received new bottom paint, compound and wax, interior and exterior brightwork (all March 2021).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.