NEW to the market BIG BEN HUNTING
BIG BEN HUNTING represents a beautiful example of a well laid out, and cared for 41 Bertram Convertible. She has been meticulously cared for by her knowledgeable owner who has spared no expense in keeping her pristine and making her truly "turn key." The 41 Bertram Convertible model was launched in 2007, and has been a popular boat in her class offering elegant lines and a great performance offshore while being fuel efficient.
BIG BEN HUNTING is equipped with several options making her stand out in her class. She has the upgraded engine package with Cummins QSC 8.3-600 that have original low time, Garmin electronics, water heater, ice machine, bow thruster, and the upgraded 15.5kw Kohler diesel generator. She also features the forward windows giving you a 360 degree view of the outside from inside. Her interior layout consists of 2 staterooms, 2 heads, salon, galley.
Whether you're looking to fish offshore locally or in the islands, BIG BEN HUNTING is equipped and capable of getting you there in great time and with no hesitations.
This vessel is easily capable of traveling up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States to get to the next owners residence by water.
- NEW Isinglass enclosure - winter 2020
- Full bottom job with prop speed - February 2020
- Full compound and wax - February 2020
- Oil change with new oil and fuel filters - January 2020
- Garmin electronics - 2018 (prior to current seller owning the vessel)
- Brand NEW battery charger - May 2020
- Repaired salon AC- August 2020
- Bottom cleaned- August 2020