Galeon 420 Fly
2016 • 42' (12.80 m)
2016 Galeon 420 Fly--The stunning exterior of the Galeon 420 Fly follows current design trends and will suit the tastes of both the sport enthusiasts as well as the more conservative clients. The exceptional flybridge is huge--dining table for eight people - perfect for late summer dinners! Outside, the extended stern platform will handle most water activities, the cockpit transform in to a large sunpad, and open into the salon.
Highlights and Features:
- This is one for the three stateroom models in a boat this size! This boat can sleep 6 in cabins--that's hard to find on a 42' foot boat.
- Twin Volvo inboard diesel engines (435hp) with 522 hours of use; inboard engines--NO pods
- Bow thruster--makes you look good around the dock
- Flybridge-bimini top, canvas covers for all the seating, Raymarine electronics, VHF, tons of seating, refrigerator, and Wetbar. JL audio system
- Electronics--Volvo Vessel control display, RayMarine radar, sounder, and plotter, RayMarine autopilot, RayMarine VHF,
- Foredeck sunpad- with canvas covers; so you can leave the pads
- Wood saloon flooring--with carpet covers
- Salon TV--electric slider in the cabin
- Windshield shades for the front and side of the boat. The owner also had a custom cover made to protect the dash from UV under the windshield.
- Roll down shutters in the salon
- Generator with 650 hours -- keeps all your ship's system powered up while underway
- New 50 amp shore power cord
- Spare parts
- New interior vinyl on cushions and helm seats in the salon.
- Custom helm seat pad--the helm seat can be removed and the pad put in place to open up the salon area.
- Recent (June 2022) engine and gen service--fluids filters, impellers.
- Bottom paint--March of 2022
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 191706. Please call for more details and to schedule an appointment.
|Sub Category:||Mega Yachts, Motor Yachts, Pilothouse|
|LOA:||42' (12.80 m)|
|Engine Info:||Volvo D6-310 diesel 435|horsepower Inboard 530|
|Location:||Wrightsville Beach, NC US|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.