- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Air conditioning
- Heating - Multiple electric units through boat - older webasto diesel heat currently decommissioned
- Hot water - Raritan 10gal - new 2020
- Electric head
- Refrigerator - NorCold AC/DC
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet - 2x 30a
- Generator - Westerbeke 12kw
- Swimming ladder
- Davits - Davit crane and cradle on hardtop
- 60Lb CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Salt water washdown on bow.
2 cabin, 2 head layout.
5 separate wall mounted electric heaters provide consistent, comfortable climate control year round.
Forward cabin consists of two bunk beds and hanging lockers.
Moving aft is a head to starboard with integrated shower.
Galley is next to port, with huge counter space, two burner induction stove, norcold fridge, double SS sink.
Dinette is opposite galley.
Lower helm station is forward in salon, allowing comfortable, all-weather passagemaking.
salon is beautifully finished, and nicely decorated with mid-century modern furniture that will convey with vessel.
stepping down from the salon aft is the master cabin.
it features a walk around queen sized berth, over a dozen drawers for clothes storage as well has hanging lockers, desk, and a large owner's head with separate bathtub/shower.
To port of the entrance to the aft cabin is a large work/storage locker with space to install a washer/dryer if desired.
upstairs and aft is the sundeck with hard top, davit crane, and snap-in enclosure.
up and forward from the sundeck is a huge flybridge. with seating for 6+ , instruments including autopilot, and a commanding view.