Stunning Example of the Venerable Sabre 42 Salon Express
O-Sea-D offers the complete package. She features stunning good looks, with a Bahama Blue hull and a fresh and stylish interior, as well as a complete equipment list. And of course, the name tells you everything you need to know about it's care and maintenance.
Some notable features include:
- Volvo IPS with only 160 hours
- Bahama Blue Awlgrip paint
- Beautifully appointed interior with custom soft goods and custom cut carpet
- Deleted toe rail for fresh, sporty look
- Freedom Lift (Tender not included)
- Garmin Electronics suite
- SureShade retractable cockpit shade
And of course all the features that have made the Sabre 42 SE one of the most popular models in Sabre's history.
- Mid level galley to keep the chef at the party
- Flexible second cabin. Suitable for dining, a home office or converting to a guest cabin
- Quick and nimble performance at a 26 knot fast cruise
- Aft bulkhead with a bi fold door and drop down windows connecting the indoors and the outdoors
- And of course....the side door. Once you own a boat with a helm door, you will never go back!
O-Sea-D is easy to see only 15 miles south of Boston's Logan Airport. As the only late model Sabre 42 on the market, she is worth your inspection!
PRELIMINARY LISTING AND PHOTOS, MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW