This 2005 Sea Ray 420 Sedan Bridge is in excellent condition. The exterior gel coat shines like new and has always been polished and waxed regularly.
Her interior is in excellent condition as well, the cherry interior wood shows like new. The 480 hp Cummins motors have been fully serviced, including all coolers.
Her Onan generator is in excellent condition and has been fully serviced as well.
Updated Garmin electronics include touch screen chart plotters, autopilot, digital depth finder, AIS system and radar.
The galley is well equipped with refrigerator/ freezer, microwave/ convection oven, sink, electric two burner cooktop glass stove and plenty of storage. The salon couch converts into a fold out bed, the forward berth comfortably sleeps two and the guest stateroom sleeps two.
The flybridge seating can also covert into a lounging pad.
Notable Exterior Features
- Stairway to bridge with drop down door
- Bow thruster
- Anchor windlass with bridge and foredeck controls
- Remote control spotlight
- Transom door
- Swim platform with SS boarding ladder
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Stainless steel BBQ
- High quality dinghy chock system
- Notable Interior Features
- Dual zone reverse cycle air conditioning
- Raised dinette with swing away table
- Washer Dryer combo
- VacuFlush toilets
- Convertible salon sofa
- Large salon engine room floor hatches
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with separate freezer
- Built in SS convection microwave oven
- 2 Burner cooktop stove
- Cherry wood galley floor
- Under stair washer dryer combo
- Molded countertops with designer accents
- Ample cabinets and storage
- Twin 480 hp Cummins 6 CTA straight drive diesels
- Onan 9kw diesel generator
- Onan 9kw generator
- Dual 30 amp shore power inlets with cords
- Batteries recently replaced with gel-cell batteries
- Automatic battery chargers
- Electrical panel with circuit breakers and volt & amp meters