The Viking 42 Open is big on accommodations and performance. Spacious and well appointed, the air-conditioned salon is a pleasant haven. The L-shaped lounge and teak table is an invitation to relax, dine and plan tomorrow's adventure. To starboard, the galley replicates the same attention to detail found aboard larger Vikings with hand-finished high-gloss teak joinery throughout, ample maple-lined stowage cabinetry, a polished Corian countertop, and premium appliances. Beneath the surface, details continue to emerge, like an accessible freshwater manifold system below the custom Amtico salon sole.
Overnighting is enhanced with a queen-size island berth in the air-conditioned master stateroom forward and private access to the well-proportioned head with a fiberglass shower stall. A second air-conditioned stateroom is located aft beneath the command deck with large side-by-side berths, a night table, and twin locker stowage.
Just steps away from the cockpit, the command bridge is versatile and attractive with a fiberglass wraparound windshield providing excellent visibility at the center console helm. Single lever electronic controls are silky smooth and engage effortlessly. A recessed compartment to starboard, houses the Zeus joy-stick control, which intuitively connects you to the engines for uncanny maneuverability.
Navigation electronics and the SmartCraft instrument package are flush mounted in a raised fiberglass pod.
Three Murray Products stainless steel pedestal, teak ladder back chairs merges style and comfort. Port and starboard lounge seating with stowage below pleases cruisers and fishing crews alike.
The split observation mezzanine in the 120 square-foot cockpit conceals insulated stowage compartments beneath the cushions. Quick engine access is provided through a hatch on the command deck, and via a cockpit mezzanine deck hydraulic lift for total accessibility from the cockpit. Port and starboard molded-in insulated fish boxes and a walk-through transom door with lift gate are standard.
Custom Palm Beach Towers:
Tuna Tower w/ Molded Top, 42' Viking Open, Single Perimeter Rail, 4' Gap, Brushed Pipe, (2) Antenna Standoffs
- Recessed Lights, I2 Systems, (6) Tri Color
- Radar Pod Triangular Style
- Recessed Teaser Door Push Style Bracket
- Molded One Piece Standing Platform
- Molded 4 in 1 12V LED Light Pod Capri Style
- Control Box 60" w/ Flush Mounted Compass
- Tower Sunshade Molded Top Welded Antenna Mounts
- Rod Holder Polished Weld to Rail behind Hardtop
- Rod Holder Polished Weld to Aft Legs
- Outriggers Rupp 31' – 2-Spreader, Aft Lay down
- Outriggers - Rupp, Mounted on Hardtop
- Center Rigger - Rupp
- Electronic Controls & Steering for Pod Drive
- Navigation Lights: Port, Starboard, & Stern Molded
- Bench Seat w/ Backrest
- Enclosure 4 Sided - Costa Clear, Track to Track
- Electrical Wiring & Hookup, Recessed Lights, Spreader Lights,
- Anchor/ Masthead Light, Bond Tower
- Horns Mounted under Control Box
- Control Box Cover
- Pair PBT Style Grommets & Jam Cleats
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.