Attitude Indicator is a heavily and tastefully optioned example of the Talaria 43. The hull is finished in a stunning Light Blue Awlgrip hull paint with a Polar White colored pilothouse and cabin top. This Talaria 43 incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the patented frameless glass aft enclosure, to the cockpit with SureShade that retracts neatly into the pilothouse overhead. Other options include a larger engine package, Hinckley OnWatch yacht monitoring system and wireless Jetstick remote.
The Talaria 43 features an innovative glass aft enclosure to the pilothouse that disappears with the touch of a button, large opening hatches and sliding side windows to make the boat feel open and airy. A galley-up layout results in great light/visibility and connection to the living area. Below a large master cabin with a centerline queen berth and a second guest cabin provide comfortable sleeping space and share a well laid out head with separate stall shower.
HULL and DECK
- Light Blue Alwgrip topsides
- Bottom Color in Micron CSC Dark Blue
- Polar White 341 gelcoat deck with Oyster painted Awlgrip non-skid to match deck
The Hull was manufactured using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Pilothouse roof top has painted non-skid to match deck color.
- Bow rail: Hinckley 1¼" stainless steel bow rail
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring line.
- Custom Kayak/SUP mounting system on cabintop
- Anchor Locker: molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100' of 3/8" stainless steel chain spliced to 200' of 5/8" three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12" bow cleats, two 12" stern cleats and four 10" pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Stainless-steel handrails on the cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4' flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit.
- Extended Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Fishing Rod Holders located on aft deck sides with integrated cup holders and drains.
- Stainless steel posts to hold up shower power cords
- Exterior handrails on the pilothouse (3) as well as coach rooftop (2) are stainless-steel
A large custom cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse. The addition of a custom second amenity is perfect for entertaining groups of family and friends including a Kenyon electric grill built into the varnished countertop.
- Bo-Peep handrail with side deck mounts (can be stored in cockpit).
- Extended swim platform with teak inserts and white caulking
- St. Croix stainless-steel removable tender davits at transom
- Live baitwell built into aft fender storage
- Isotherm Refrigerator in starboard amenity with drawer above
- Isotherm ice-maker
- (5) rocket launchers incorporated into stainless handrail on aft pilothouse
- Teak cockpit table with stainless steel pedestal and cover
- Aft cockpit cushions finished in Perennials, Drypoint Plaid Blueberry
- Starboard amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door is custom clad in high gloss varnish
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on both port and starboard side with custom cushion cut out for walk through on port side
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop) in Sunbrella Natural
- Cockpit cover finished in Stamoid Cream
- Fresh water wash down spigot located in the port kick-well. Includes small coil hose and spray nozzle
- Municipal water inlet with pressure regulator in the cockpit
ACCOMODATIONS and LAYOUT
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the guest cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the head, with access from hallway and a separate stall shower. There is a port light in hull for guest cabin.
Forward is the master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm Area is to port forward with two Stidd seats, with power package for captain, and the raised Galley in stunning cherry is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with powder coated bases and full electric adjustment to both helm chairs. Seats upholstered in Snow White LuxorLeather
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered Sunbrella piping
- Pilothouse cushions in Perennials Elements Blueberry
- Countertops in the galley are Corian "Nimbus Prima"
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Pilothouse table mounted on Starboard Side
- Table coverts to bunk with a gas assisted pedestal
- Three fixed frameless forward windows - Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Pop-up 32" Samsung 1080p Smart TV located aft of helm seats
- Custom audio system is played through the entertainment system
- All pilothouse speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth
- Aft Pilothouse door and windows have curtains in Perennials, "Sea Salt"
- Pilothouse Sole Cover in Sunbrella "Heather Beige"
- Pilothouse side window blinds Oceanair "Chintz Topar Plus"
The Galley is located up, in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation with direct connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat with additional storage via a custom cabinet at the aft end of the galley with three large drawer boxes.
- Corian "Nimbus Prima" countertop
- All doors and drawers up graded to stainless steel Lowe hardware
- Electric two burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Large "pantry" drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under dish washer with acrylic pegs
- Main salon table with fixed height, polished stainless steel pedestal and extension leaf with side out supports
- Satin varnish throughout, continuing through passageway, galley and pilothouse
- Samsung 32" Full HD LED TV with SS swivel mount
Located down a companionway to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the Guest Cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- Reading lamp up with swing arm and ivory shade
- Port Light in hull for guest cabin
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed port light with drop down pleated shade finished in Perennials Stone
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Perennials Drypoint Plaid w/ reversible Blueberry fabric
- Perennials Sticks Pelican, Hybrid Sky with self-piping fabric with storage below
- Aft cabin seat at hanging locker finished in Red Coral or reversible Tangled Fabric
- Aft cabin cushions in Perennials White Sands
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Storage in guest cabin armrest with aft facing cubby
The head is accessed from companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Varnished Cherry countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Grohe shower fixture
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished wide trim to match locker trim
- Optional teak shelf in shower
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- Shower has removable teak grating with oiled finish
- Extended cherry teak along the edge of galley counter
- Alcove outboard of sink with fiddle
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers
- Queen mattress is Handcraft Mattress System 6 (pocketed coil with latex comfort layer) with cover upholstered in Perennials Vintage Stripe, Hello, Sailor!
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to Blu-Ray player, KVH satellite Direct TV system
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- Master cabin speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth
- (2) opening port lights in the master cabin with curtains
- Satellite TV System with KVH TV3 Trac Vision with Standard definition DirectTV
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Wireless Jetstick® II Remote
- FLIR M-625S Stabilized Thermal Vision Camera
- Dual frequency 1kw sonar/high definition sounder
- (x2) Garmin GPSMAP 8617 Multi-function displays
- SiriusXM Satellite weather integrated with Garmin Navigation System
- Garmin AIS800 Class B transceiver
- Garmin Autopilot
- Raymarine 1048D 48" HD Radar
- SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio
- Caterpillar Engine Monitoring System
- Panoptix Livescope
- EPIRB: ACR Globalfix iPro (interfaced to yacht's GPS signal)
- Fusion RA770 multi-function entertainment unit with built-in WiFi
- Lenco Trim Tab controls
- Wiper Controls
- Analog gauges above the chartplotters
- Danforth magnetic compass
- Mac-Mini computer with hard-wired connectivity to yacht internet system
- Comprehensive Wireless Network for uninterrupted internet service while in the US and International Waters.
- Pepwave multi-cellular broadband bonding router
- WiFi network with local access points
- WiFi Hotspot Grabber
- Samsung HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung HD LED TV that can mount on custom stainless swivel on aft galley
- Fusion MS-RA770 AM/FM/Bluetooth/USB x 2/AUX x 2/iPod/iPhone/MTP/Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Apollo Marine Entertainment system with built-in WiFi
- Fusion SiriusXM satellite radio module
- Samsung Blu-ray player
- JL Audio speakers and amplifiers throughout vessel
- KVH satellite TV3 TracVision system with standard definition DirecTV with two receivers including RF remotes
ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Nine Lumishore White/Blue LED underwater lights on the hull.
- Generator: Onan 13.5 kw generator
- Outdoor 110 volt outlet with stainless steel cover in cockpit kickwell
- Bulkhead lamps with shades mounted on forward face of pillars either side of the Salon aft doors and on foreword bulkhead in Master Cabin
- Guest cabin Auckland reading light with Cabin medium chart light
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:
- Twin Caterpillar C8.7 650HP diesel engines
- Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilization system with upgraded 17kw Onan generator
- High-pressure fresh water wash-down system
- UV Water Purifier with 5 Micron filter for fresh water system
- Hamilton 322 jet drives
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Hinckley's JetStick® II generation integrated JetStick control system with Hinckley's "H-Lock" automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Hinckley's wireless Jetstick® control system "PalmStick" allows operator to control the vessel remotely.
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100' of 3/8" stainless steel chain spliced to 200' of 5/8" three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse windows
- Interior cabin sole covers in Heather Beige
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit in Cream Stamoid
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
- 6 Man Winslow Life Raft 60 SL/O
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.