Polly Roger is a 2007 43' Mainship 430 Trawler in very nice condition offering a 2 stateroom layout, upper and lower helms, bowthruster, AIS transponder and a Magnum 4,000 watt inverter. Her height overall can be lowered to as low as 15' with the bimini still up. Polly Roger is a Great Loop veteran.
43' Mainship Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the covered aftdeck from the swimplatform, you can step up to the flybridge, walk out either side deck or walk into the same-level salon. Once inside the salon, you will find storage cabinetry port aft, recliner sofa to port, countertop port forward, entertainment cabinet starboard aft, 2 lounge chairs and table to starboard and the lower helm with side deck access door starboard forward. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to port, guest stateroom starboard, the head with tub-shower port forward and the master stateroom all the way forward. Engine room access is via the lazarrette. There are LED lights throughout the interior and engine room.
Headroom in the salon is 6'8", 7'7" on the aftdeck, 6'8" on the flybridge, 9'4" in the galley, 6'4" in both staterooms and the shower. The master stateroom and guest stateroom berths are both 6'7" long.
43' Mainship Accommodations
Polly Roger offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to starboard with a benchseat that converts to a double size berth. The head with tub/shower is port forward.
43' Mainship Salon
The salon offers storage cabinetry port aft, recliner sofa to port, countertop port forward, entertainment cabinet starboard aft, 2 lounge chairs with hi/lo table to starboard, double doors with curtain aft, Oceanair sliding screen door aft, opening side windows and aft window with blinds, vinyl teak & holly sole and storage cabinets on each side above the windows.
43' Mainship Galley
The down galley is located port forward.
- Princess 3-burner gas cooktop & oven and exhaust hood
- Tappan microwave oven
- Vitrifrigo under counter double drawer refrigerators and freezers
- Double stainless steel sinks with filtered water faucet
- Solid surface countertop
- Hidden trash compartment
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Spice shelf
- Under deck storage
- Storage under steps to the salon
- U-Line icemaker (2020) in the flybridge wetbar
43' Mainship Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and flybridge table.
43' Mainship Master Stateroom
The master stateroom forward offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, fan, carpet, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 lighted hanging lockers, benchseat starboard and direct access to the head with tub/shower. There is storage under the berth and benchseat.
43' MAINSHIP GUEST STATEROOM
The starboard guest stateroom offers a benchseat that converts to a double size berth and has storage underneath, carpet, 2 portlights, reading lights, nightstand, shelf, book shelf, lighted hanging locker and an overhead hatch with a screen/shade.
43' Mainship Laundry
43' Mainship Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, side deck access door, opening center windshield, Ongara windshield wipers, Tracy Divine Series 2000 helmseat, fan and vinyl teak & holly sole.
43' Mainship Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure (Forward panels new in 2016), Eisenglass enclosed steps to the flybridge from the aftdeck, non-skid deck, hinged mast, wrap-around seating with storage and table port aft, Tracy Divine Series 2000 helmseat, 2 X Pompanette mate seats, benchseat to starboard with storage underneath, full helm and console forward with storage underneath, chart book shelf and cabinets on each side.
The sundeck offers a wetbar with storage, sink, U-Line icemaker (2020) and Force 10 BBQ grill.
43' Mainship Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a synthetic teak deck, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, transom storage compartments, hot/cold fresh water shower, stainless steel steps with an Eisenglass enclosure to the flybridge, same-level access to each side deck, double doors to the same-level salon, folding boarding steps on each side and lazarrette/engine room access.
43' Mainship Audio/Visual Equipment
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna with a 4360 TV controller unit in the salon
- Hitachi flat screen TV in the salon
- Bose 3-2-1 surround sound system in the salon
- Polaroid flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- West Marine WM 4000 stereo on the flybridge
- JBL exterior speakers
43' Mainship Electronics
- Raymarine AIS Class B transceiver
- Raymarine Radar
- 2 X Raymarine E80 multi-function displays on the flybridge and one unit at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot on the flybridge and ST6002 at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Ram 4W wifi VHF at the lower helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Sirius/XM weather service
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Weems & Plath clock on the flybridge
- Lacrosse weather station
- Sharp atomic clock
43' Mainship Electrical System
- Onan MDKBL-5747504 9 kW generator with approximately 1,225 hours
- Magnum 4,000 watt inverter/charger
- ProMariner Prosafe isolation transformer
- Onboard Solutions 24 vdc 20 amp battery charger
- 2 X ProMariner ProNautic 24 vdc 30 amp battery chargers
- Balmar 140 amp and 70 amp alternators
- Balmar voltage regulator
- BEP Marine electric battery switches
- 50 amp shore cord
- Shore power cord connection fore and aft
- 12vdc outlet at both helms
- Shore power cord smart-wire adapter - twin 30 amp to 50 amp
43' Mainship Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440 hp main engines with approximately 1380 hours (1,000 hour service completed in 2015)
- ZF 280 IV gearboxes
- Teleflex I5600 engine control displays
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- Faria fuel gauge
- Racor 1000MA fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Dual Racor 75500MAX fuel polishing system
- Oil-X-Changer 950G oil change system
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Cruisair air conditioning system
- Seaward 20 gallon water heater
- Central vacuum system
- Vacuflush head
- Wema holding tank gauge
- Maintenance log
- Spare parts
43' MAINSHIP DECK EQUIPMENT
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and remote on the flybridge
- Delta 44 lb anchor
- Fortress FX37 stern anchor with 21' anchor chain and 100' nylon rode
- 3 X Bomar deck hatches
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Windscreen cover
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Dock water connection
- Non-skid decks forward, on the flybridge and each side and synthetic teak deck on the aftdeck
- Outland deck hatch covers
- Spreader lights
- Vessel overall height can be lowered to 15' with the hinged mast.
43' Mainship Tender
- Mercury 350 Ocean Runner HP RIB (2017)
- Mercury 20 hp 4-stroke outboard
- St.Croix transom davits
43' Mainship Safety and Fire Protection
- Safe-T-Alert smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Sea-Fire emergency engine shutdown override system
- Sea-Fire engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Seaward propane solenoid control in the galley and on the flybridge wetbar
43' MAINSHIP EXCLUSIONS
- Salon lamp
- Cooler on the aftdeck
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.