Freshwater boat with the preferred Volvo diesel engines! 450 freshwater hours! Extensive electronics upgrades, this 50' LOA motoryacht makes the perfect Loop boat or liveaboard. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Elegance and spaciousness are what the Silverton 43 Motor Yacht is all about. Beautifully crafted cherry wood is in abundance throughout the well thought-out interior. A grand salon features a large and comfortable settee while the equally large dinette provides additional seating and storage. A standard 27-inch television is strategically located up above for all to view. The expansive, Corian-covered galley is complete with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of storage. Even a pull-out pantry is included. Both staterooms enjoy queen-size, innerspring mattresses and a multitude of storage and hanging lockers. The split head and shower arrangement both fore and aft allow for great flexibility for the owners and guests.
The saloon has nearly 7 feet of headroom with expansive windows and the 14-foot, 10-inch beam makes it feels more like a great room than a saloon on this 43-foot yacht. The front-facing windows extend the sense of height and space. The L-shape saloon settee folds out to form a berth, and the forward U-shape dinette provides "living room" and "dining room" areas. No matter where you sit, the widows ensure a great view. A 27-inch television is forward, suspended from the overhead and easily seen from the settee, dinette and galley. The light cherry finish, neutral fabrics and huge side windows create a light, refreshing atmosphere.
A sleeker, lower exterior design reduces windage and enhances performance while still incorporating the trademark Silverton SideWalk. These molded steps provide quick and safe passage to the foredeck and allow the salon to reach full-width from gunnel to gunnel. An enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with room for all the latest in electronics, plus a large seating area with loads of storage. Entertaining or relaxing is easy on the covered aft deck which comes complete with wet bar and fiberglass weather boards. A sunpad with drink holders, a two-station electric Lewmar windlass and an anchor platform take up the foredeck.
Upgrades and Improvements:
- All new vinyl sticker around entire water line.
- Installation of new Garmin GPS head unit Model 7612
- Installation of new Garmin Radar GMR 424 xHD2
- Installation of new Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera on the back of the vessel.
- Installation of New Bow Thruster joystick
- Installation of AIS send and receive Class B
- Installation of new ACR remote controlled searchlight
- Installation of all new high powered LED anchor and navigation lights.
- Installation of new radio head unit Fusion MS-AV750 Model# 16230757
- Installation of new JL Audio speakers throughout the vessel
- The vessel has also been outfitted with the following: 15 new life jackets. Three brand new hand held fire extinguishers. Two full first aid kits. A hand- held backup spotlight - battery powered and AC powered. A shooting flare kit has also been added to the vessel.