Tiara Yachts 4300 Convertible
2000 • 43' (13.11 m)
2000 Tiara Yachts 4300 Convertible
One of the cleanest Tiara 43 Convertibles on the market. This boat was spared no expense. There have been multiple recent upgrades and it has been impeccably and professionally maintained. Single stateroom, two head layout, master head has a separate stall shower. The Tiara 43's hull and structure is renowned for its design and build quality, as the hull which debuted in 1999 is still in production to date. The boat slices through any sea condition, cruises at 27 knots and will top out at 32. Her interior is tastefully updated with new soft goods. Salon A/C was replaced in 6/2018, the galley/stateroom A/C unit was changed in 2012. Full EZ2CY enclosure along with a new sun shade and custom Corian table in its 121 sq. ft. cockpit. New Seadek on the cockpit and bridge floors.
This boat truly must be seen to fully appreciate its beauty and timeless lines.
|Sub Category:||Motor Yachts, Convertible Boats|
|LOA:||43' (13.11 m)|
|Engine Info:||Caterpillar 3196 Direct diesel 660|horsepower Inboard 2000 1867 Port|
|Location:||Rumson, NJ US|
Manufacturer Provided Description
Performance, comfort and excellence of construction make the Tiara 4300 Convertible a sport yacht for serious sportfishing or cruising. The 4300 Convertible has multiple capabilities. With 121 square feet of open cockpit space and all the fishing options available, this sport yacht appeals to every level of boating enthusiast. Entertain or just relax in the fully functional, fully equipped salon. From the breakfast bar to the coffee table, enjoy all of the comforts of home while cruising the open waters. Whether it's the use of biaxial glass or bonding bulkheads, the construction of the 4300 Convertible maximizes engineering accuracy, structural integrity, and overall strength and safety.
- Maxwell RC Series Rope/Chain Windlass (2014)
- Central Vacuum System
- Ice Maker (2012)
- EZ2CY Enclosure
- Custom Black Corian Cockpit Table (2015)
- Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/2000C Inverter
- Spare props
- KVH TracVision M3- ST Satellite TV System
- Clarion CMD6 Stereo Head Unit
- Furuno TZT14 Multifunction Displays (x2)
- Furuno DRS12A 12kW Ultra High-Definition Radar
- Furuno FA50 Class B AIS Transceiver
- Furuno DFF1 Digital Fishfinder Module
- Furuno NavPilot711C Autopilot
- Furuno GP330B NMEA2000 GPS/WAAS Antenna
- Furuno MCU002 Remote Controls (x2)
- Furuno PSU012 Radar Power Supply
- Furuno FI5002 NMEA2000 Junction Box
- Garmin GPS19X NMEA2000 GPS/WAAS Antenna
- Standard Horizon GX5500S VHF Radio
- Poly-Planar MA6900 Platinum Series Oval Speakers
- JL Audio MX770 Classic Grille Cockpit Speakers
- Clarion CMC10.1 10'' Subwoofer
- Lumishore SMX93 Full Color Spectrum Underwater Lights (x4)
- Owner's personal belongings and decor
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.