The accomodations include a (2) stateroom/ (2) head arrangement, convertible dinette and spacious galley. The premium fabric upgrade throughout is comfortable. The master stateroom forward features a pillow top mattress and drawer storage below, cedar lined hanging locker, (2) reading lights, port & starboard overhead storage, and private entry to master head. The guest stateroom aft features twin berths, cedar lined hanging locker, (2) reading lights, (2) storage areas, Corian vanity with above counter clear glass sink, and entry to guest head
- Solid Teak & Holly Cabin Sole (upgrade).
- (2) button stools for settee
- Teak Interior
- Custom headboard (master)
- (2) Stainless Steel undermount sinks with Corian covers.
- Upper and lower cabinet storage
- Recessed (2)-burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover.
- Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Tundra refrigerator/freezer (AC/DC)
- Stove top exhaust fan
- Corian countertop
- Majestic 20" flat screen LCD TV.
- Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/VM stereo w/CD/DVD & concealed speakers.
- Sirius XM-radio
- Ipod docking station
- Majestic 15" TV (Guest stateroom)
- Majestic 15" TV (master stateroom)
- DVD/CD player (master)
- Cable TV/phone outlets
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system (cockpit)
- Clarion remote at helm
- Clarion 6-disc CD-changer
- DirecTV satelite receiver
Full Raymarine Package. Custom hardtop mast for radar, SAT dome, and anchor light.
- (2) 12" Multi-function color displays
- RS125 Raystar GPS antenna
- Ray 240 VHF radio
- DSM300 Digital sounder module
- Speed, depth, temperature transducer
- ST60 Graphic display
- ST8002 IPS autopilot
- 4kW Open Array radar antenna
- KVH M3 TracVision satelite antenna
- Cell Phone booster kit
- SR100 Sirius Weather System
- Raytech 6.0 navigation software
- Broadband Express WiFi Connection
- Ritchie SS-2000 compass
- AIS black box (send & receive)
- McMurdo 406 GPS EPIRB
Optional Xantrex Prosine 2.0 inverter. All batteries upgraded to maintenance free AGM batteries.
- Onan 11.5 kW e-series generator with 250 hours
- Generator sound shield
- Charles 100-amp battery charger
- (3) AGM engine batteries
- (5) AGM house batteries
- Battery parallel system
- 50-amp dockside power cord (65')
- Glendinning cable recoiler.
Custom teak decking in the upper and lower cockpit area. Upgraded cockpit upholstery package includes Exterior Performance Fabric with Vinyl Accents, teak cockpit accents, and Corian accents. Custom Barrett Stamoid curtain with bonded windows and track system plus Stamoid slant-back cover. Custom lower cockpit Stamoid seat covers. Full Tiara canvas set for all seats, tables, helm, and windlass.
- Optional cockpit carpet.
- Optional removable teak tables (upper & lower cockpit).
- Upgraded 22" teak steering wheel.
- Optional Underwater lights
- Automatic all-chain windlass (optional).
- Freshwater & saltwater anchor washdown.
- Delta anchor.
- 150' nylon line (new 2011)
- Remote searchlight (upgraded).
- Hardtop w/aft curtain.
- Helm seat w/ wet bar & refrigerator.
- Custom S/S handrails (cockpit area)
- Dual air horn
- Foredeck sun pad
- Charcoal Gray Helm Console & Dash Color
Mechanical & Engine Details
Upgraded Volvo IPS 600 engines with Volvo IPS joystick control and electronic engine controls. Port Engine Replaced. Custom storage area (aft engine room). Custom storage shelf over batteries.
- Marine Air Systems 12,000 BTU air condiitioner w/reverse cycle heat.
- Optional Cool Helm A/C.
- Macerator system for heads
- Tankwatch (water/waste)
- Volvo Digital Engine Monitoring System.
- Optional engine block heaters
- Fireboy fire extinguishing system
- Vacu-flush heads
- 20-gallon hot water heater
- Racor fuel filters
Twin 435hp Volvo IPS 600
Cruising Speed: 30
The 43' Tiara IPS Joystick control system provides outstanding manueverability at the dock and the IPS pod system has these benefits:
• 40% longer cruising range
• 20% higher top-speed
• 30% reduced fuel consumption
• 30% less CO2 emissions
• 50% lower percieved noise level
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the West Coast Yachting Industry since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of both pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team, providing superior customer service to meet all of our clients' needs.