Built by Van der Heijden Yachts of the Netherlands, this 430 Hayden follows the rugged and robust Aluminum construction of her larger siblings as well as pedigree. Board FreedomLift 1, and you will note the expansive aft cockpit which is very rare in a boat of this size- totally built for entertaining with abundant seating, a large folding table, and a cockpit grill cabinet and wet bar with refrigerator.
Enter the salon with the galley on starboard, and a large settee on port for relaxing out of the elements, then head below to the living spaces and you will find two large staterooms, and two spacious heads- one with shower, and one "day" head without.
Economical performance is superb at 22.5 gallons per hour at the 430's 22 MPH Cruise. The weight and hull design gives you a smooth ride in not optimal sea state, and the lack of hull flex and internal noises in a seaway creates a totally different experience- it feels like you are aboard a much larger and commercial vessel.
Totally Converted to U.S. Specification, FreedomLift 1 was extensively upgraded when purchased by the FreedomLift Tender Company solely as a demonstration platform for their lift system which is why the boat shows little if any wear, and has such low hours. In the summers (as boat show season in Florida has ended) FreedomLift 1 has also spent summers out of the water awaiting the next season which has saved the boat from further wear and tear.
- FreedomLIft Tender Lift System with Removeable Carbon Fiber Lift Arms
- ANG ISO-Boost Transformer
- New Acme 4 Blade 25 x 25 Propellers
- Certification Cummins-Onan Generator & 5 Year Warranty
- Victron Energy Inverter/Charger, converters, and color control screen at helm
- Webasto (2) 24,000 BTU A/C Systems Salon/Staterooms (forward air conditioning system replaced)
- New Fusion MS-RA770 Stereo System with JL
- Audio Amplifiers (2), Subwoofer, and JL Audio Speakers for the Salon and Cockpit
- ZipWake Automatic Trim Tab System Installed
- Volvo-Garmin 7616 Plotter, Garmin Autopilot, Radome, and ICOM VHF Radio
- Remote Control Searchlight
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Hydronautica Remote Control System- remotely controls the bow and stern thrusters as well as transmissions for docking simplicity at your fingertips
- Galley Refrigerator
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Wine Cooler
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.