'Cat's Paw II', a 1987 Bruce Roberts 44 Center Cockpit Ketch is a proven blue water cruiser that is very well equipped and is ready to move aboard and sail-away.
She's been extensively restored and update over the past several years after having cruised the Bahamas and U.S. East coast by her previous owners.
Her features include:
- 2001 Yanmar 75 HP Turbo Diesel (2060 Hrs.)
- Northern Lights 6kw Genset (570 Hrs.)
- NEW ChargePro 3 Bank Battery Charger (2019)
- Electric Oil changer (for engine and generator)
- Solar Panels
- KISS Wind Generator
- NEW AWLGRIP Hull and Deck (2018)
- New Bimini and Dodger (2015)
- New Sail Covers (2019)
- NEW Standing Rigging (2010)
- Garmin 942 GPSMAP XS Chartplotter (2019)
- Raymarine AutoPilot
- Maxwell Windlass
- HRO Water Maker
- Manson & Delta Ground Tackle
- Spacious Interior w/ (2) Stateroom and (2) Heads w/ Showers
- Rich Mahogany Joinery Throughout
'Cat's Paw II' is ready for another long range cruise and/or be the destination as living comfortable aboard.