44' DeFever Walkthrough
From the covered sundeck, you can enter either of Escapade's side decks, step up several steps to the flybridge or enter the salon via the full height doorway. Once inside the salon, the galley is port aft, a built-in settee and table forward of the galley followed by a port access door.. On the starboard side of the salon are two Norcold refrigerator/freezers; forward from there is the lower helm and starboard access door. Forward from the helm is the guest stateroom with ensuite head and there is also access to the engine room. The master stateroom and ensuite head are aft of the salon.
44' DeFever Accomodations
Escapade offers a full-beam aft master stateroom with ensuite head and a forward guest stateoom with v-berth and insert, as well as an ensuite head.
44' DeFever Salon
The salon offers built-in seating with storage and a hi/lo table to port, cabinetry on the starboard side, access doors on each side, carpeted parquet sole, storage cabinets, chart counter and drawers. Large side windows and windshield allow for ample natural light.
44' DeFever Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon area and features both side and aft windows for ventilation and natural light. It features a 3-burner electric stove and oven, microwave, two Norcold refrigerator/freezers, a double stainless-steel sink, and ample storage drawers and cabinets.
44' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full master stateroom offers abundant natural light and ventilation. It contains a centerline queen-sized berth with Tempurpedic mattress topper, nightstands, reading lights as well as drawers, hanging lockers, and storage cabinets for ample storage space. A Samsung TV is mounted in the stateroom for private viewing. The master stateroom includes an ensuite head with walk-in shower.
44' DeFever Washer/Dryer
A Kenmore washer and separate vented dryer (not a combination) are located adjacent to the master stateroom in their own enclosure.
44' DeFever Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located forward and features a v-berth with an insert as well as ensuite head including a wet head. There's a hanging locker, storage cabinets, drawers and shelves for storage.
44' DeFever Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon. Chart drawers and counter are found on the port side of the helm with access doors to port and starboard side decks.
44' DeFever Flybridge
The flybridge is huge and features a recent Garmin radar pedestal, Eisenglass enclosure, Stidd helm seats, multiple deck storage units, under helm storage, seating for three at the helm and additional seating located aft.
44' DeFever Sundeck
The sundeck has full roll-down Phifertex sunshades, wetbar with a stainless steel sink, cushioned wicker seating, table and a gas barbecue.
44' DeFever Electronics and Navigation
* Standard Horizon VHF
* VHF Radio ICOM M424 with command microphone
* Ritchie compasses at both upper and lower helm
* Simrad autopilot
* AIS Type B with on/off transmit switch
* Garmin GMR 420 radar (open array)
* Garmin GPS 30
* Depth sounder
* Garmin 7212 plotter (lower helm)
* Garmin 5215 plotter (upper helm)
Both chartplotters are networked according to NMEA 2000 standards.
44' DeFever Engine/Mechanical Equipment
* Twin Perkins Sabre engines rated at 135 HP. The port engine has 4503 hours; the starboard engine registers 4507 as of July 2022.
* Westerbeke 8KW generator with 1871 hours
* ZF Hurth HSW SW/HSWE 450 H2 transmissions
* Capilano hydraulic steering system
* XchangeR oil change system
* Naiad Stabilizers
* Glendinning synchronizer
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating system (three zones)
44' DeFever Electrical System
* Westerbeke 8 KW generator with 1871 hours
* Magnum MS series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
* Magnum MS Series advanced remote control
* Magnum battery monitor kit
* 200 AMP alternator with Balmar MC 614 external multi-stage regulator
* 6 6-volt golf cart house battery bank (560 amp. hours)
* 8D battery for engine and windlass
* Guest 50 amp. galvanic isolator
* LED lights have been installed throughout
* AC/DC outlets on upper helm
* 50 amp. shore power hookup with 50 ft. power cord
44' DeFever Deck Equipment
* Bruce 30 kg anchor
* Anchor rode - 175' chain and 100' 3/4" nylon rope
* Search light
* Maxwell windlass
* Fresh water washdown faucet
* MOB rescue system
44' DeFever Tender
* 9' Caribe dinghy
* 9.9 HP Nissan 2-cycle dinghy outboard
* Recent Sunbrella dinghy cover
44' DeFever Recent Maintenance and Upgrades
Here are only some of the recent upgrades and maintenance tasks that have been completed by the current owners:
* All new Poly-X Premium sanitation hoses and Vacuflush system rehab
* Flybridge deck recored with Divinycell
* Line cutters installed
* Rebuild anchor windlass
* New CO sensors
* Hinged running and anchor light mast (to accommodate Loop height clearances}
* Bottom repainted
* New Sunbrella dinghy cover
* New Racor fuel filter vacuum gauges
* Four spin-on secondary fuel filter adapters
* New PLB
* New Garmin GMR 42x4kw radar pedestal
* LED lights installed
* Rebuilt raw water pump
* Zarcor "closures" on all portholes
* New starboard and port damper plates
* New engine mounts (8)
* New cutlass bearings (6)
* New port engine heat exchanger
* Eight new batteries (1-8D, 6 golf cart, 1 genset)
* New raw water hoses to genset; new fuel hoses to genset
* Injectors serviced
* Port transmission removed and serviced
* New Aquamet 22 prop shafts (2)
* New shaftsavers
* New shaft coupling
* Props serviced and re-pitched
Tools, binoculars, portable VHF, headphones and other personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.