Forward stateroom with queen bed and cedar lined hanging lockers to both sides finished in cherry wood.
Aft of the forward stateroom is the head with a private door forward and additional access from the main cabin.
Main cabin with galley to port and second stateroom to starboard.
Galley features Corian counter tops and sink, two burner electric stove and microwave. Grunert refrigeration and freezer with cherry face.
Pilothouse is finished in varnished cherry and the sole is finished in natural teak. The helm is to starboard with a settee aft. To port is an L-Shaped settee with varnished cherry dining table.
- Centerline transom door
- Transom shower
- Fiberglass swim platform with Teak inlays
- Anchor windlass with remote
- Polished Stainless steel plow anchor
- Fresh and salt washdown
Electronics and Helm:
- Hinckley Jet stick Mk. 1
- Twin screen Garmin 1243XSV displays
- Garmin 115 fixed VHF NMEA 2000 compatible
- Garmin GHC 50 autopilot
- Fusion RL 70 audio entertainment
- Stidd 500N electric helm seats
- Phasor K3-9.5kw diesel generator, new 2019, 906 hours. All fuses and breakers UL listed and updated to USCG and MSC standards for commercial vessels.
- Muir Storm VR 2200 windlass 24v Side Power SE 170 24v Bow thruster
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat in the cabin and pilothouse
- Glendenning shore power cablemaster
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Fuel lines updated to USCG and MSC standards with swaged fittings
- (2) 6LY2 STP 440hp Yanmar diesel engines with 1,200 hours each
- (2) Hamilton 321 jet drives, jet service 2022
- Hot and Cold pressure water system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Oil transfer system
- Automatic fire suppression system
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.