In designing the 441 Sedan, Meridian's team created a more aggressive profile and hull-side windows for the guest stateroom, easier bridge access, better topside accommodations, and more natural light and woodwork in its interior living spaces.
The 441's wide-open floor plan ensures smooth flow and unbroken lines of sight between the salon, the yacht's dedicated dinette and the full-service galley. What's more, Meridian has further enhanced its signature integrated two-tier window system to ensure improved visibility from all these interior areas. Upper helm only.
Plus the 441's impressive two-stateroom, two-head layout provides a gracious master suite, located forward with a queen-size island berth with innerspring pillowtop mattress. The spacious amidship guest stateroom, which spans the yacht's beam, features a double berth, thoughtfully appointed vanity and settee and plenty of storage. Included is an "All in One" washer/dryer.
- 360 degree visibility
- Full beam second stateroom with island berth and pillow-top innerspring mattress
- Large bridge with sundeck
- Optional underwater transom lights
- Stand-up access to engine room
- Integrated Vessel Control (IVC)
- Underwater exhaust
- Well-appointed cockpit
- Utility room
- (2) Raymarine™ Axiom MFDs, sonar, radar and autopilot
- Ultra-flow™ Comfort Air System
- Joystick Control