Manufacturer Provided Description
The new F42 flybridge cruiser waslaunched at theSouthampton Boat Show 2010.
The new F42 has unrivalled space for entertaining throughout the craft with a significantly larger flybridge due to the extended design first offered on the F46. The new F42 also builds on the practical cruising capabilities of the hugely successful F42/5.
- Sociable flybridge, space for six plus to dine in comfort around the large dining table
- Ability to create a large sun bed aft by simply folding down the backrest on the rear seats
- Cockpit is large enough for entertaining and has a grill and optional fridge to add to the enjoyment of alfresco dining
- Optional third docking station located in aft cockpit
- Large lazarette with wet oilskin hanging area
- Comfortable "L" shaped saloon seating converts to extra occasional twin or double berths
- Optional fridge just inside the saloon
- Double sliding helm seats at both helms
- Elevated lower helm and large open atrium down into galley
- Fully equipped galley, with twin sink, fridge, hob and eye level oven
- Full height cocktail cabinet adjacent to galley
- Two cabins, offering five berths as standard with the luxurious master cabin located forward
- Forward cabin has separate ensuite shower and toilet compartments
- Luxury full beam mid cabin that can be configured either as a triple, twin or double plus single bed with separate ensuite stall shower and toilet
- Hand crafted furniture used throughout which has been finished in washed walnut with solid walnut accents. The colour palette for the soft furnishings is earthy with fruit
- There will be the option to have additional storage in the mid cabin in lieu of the third berth
- The new hull is based on the proven design concept developed for the SC47 and F46
- IPS POD drive system
- Choice of hull gelcoat finishes in blue, brown, yellow or stone
2x Volvo Penta Diesel IPS500 370hp (740hp total) IPS pod drive 2x Volvo Penta Diesel IPS600 435hp (870hp total), IPS pod drive
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyorAbortednvestigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.