The Engine room is easy to access and maintain. The bilges are finished in bright white gelcoat with ample space for installation of additional equipment. The systems are meticulously organized, grouping major components, for ease of maintenance. Fuel lines are fire-retardant, aircraft-grade braided stainless steel and all wiring is tin copper to resist corrosion.
- Bilge, white LP finished.
- Bilge pumps (5), four automatic/manual, one automatic.
- Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses.
- Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel.
- Electric fuel priming pumps.
- Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synchronizer and backup controls.
- Engine-driven emergency bilge pump diverter, on one engine.
- Engine alarm system.
- Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished.
- Engine room blowers (2), DC.
- Engine room ventilation fan, AC.
- Fire extinguishing system, automatic.
- Freshwater cooling, main engines.
- Freshwater hose bib.
- Freshwater pump, AC with backup freshwater pump, DC.
- Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant.
- High water bilge alarms (3).
- Holding tank, with warning lights, macerator and dockside discharge.
- Oil change system, main engines, generator and transmission.
- Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high-strength stainless steel.
- Power steering.
- Rudders, bronze, high-strength, installed with high load bearings (low friction, precise control).
- Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline.
- Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type.
- Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel.
- Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers.