This boat is a must see! Boat has been professionally maintained both inside and out. Number of recent upgrades made!
700 hours on Volvos
- New custom leather upholstery in cockpit, helm station and cabin downstairs (2020)
- New 16" Garmin Display (2019)
- 2017 Kholer Generator with very low hours.
- New shams and bed covers throughout (2021)
- New eisenglass (2020)
- Custom cockpit enclosure with new eisenglass and canvass
- Multi-color LED underwater lights recently installed (2020)
- New alternators on both engines
- New hydraulic steering system (2021)
Designed as much for socialising as she is for speed, the Targa 43 does both exceptionally well. Spaciously arranged and generously equipped both above and below deck, her integral garage is a convenient big-boat touch. Yet you can propel her Olesinski-designed hull through smooth or rough seas with equal ease - at speeds of up to 35 knots. Her stiking teardrop coach roof, huge deck and rakish lines make the Targa 43 a head-turner whether she's powering her way across open water or sitting comfortably at anchor. She's a joy to pilot, thanks to her fast, dry hull form, ample power and crisp handling, while her outstanding space and amenities make entertaining a pleasure.