LAYOUT, ACCOMMODATIONS, INTERIOR FEATURES
Highly customized interior by Warren River Boatworks makes Blewberry Pancakes a superb offering that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Sleeps four in two cabins, additionally the salon could sleep two to three if circumstances warrant.
MASTER CABIN. Starting forward, the MASTER STATEROOM has an extra long V-berth with aircraft-style overhead lockers in the hull deck joint area; Large hanging locker and dresser with shelves. Additionally for excellent ventilation, the hatch and three opening ports provide excellent movement of air. TempurPedic V berth Mattress for superb comfort, custom cabinetry, custom retractable V Berth entry step for easy access to the forward berth. Full length mirror in forward cabin. Air conditioning system and Webasto heating system vent.
FORWARD HEAD: Next aft the head area is to port, integral shower area, hatch and opening port Electric head. Faucets have been upgraded with new, 2018
MAIN SALOON: To port is a large L-shaped dinette. The bulkhead mounted table has integral built in bookshelves along with a storage cabinet beneath; bookshelves and cabinets over dinette. To starboard: settee. Entertainment center with TV, VCR, CD Stereo over settee; Three overhead hatches with built in hinging screens and two opening ports. Chelsea Shipstrike Clock and Barometer rebuilt 2019.
GALLEY: Full wraparound galley affords exceptional security for cook when underway; extra large SS sink with integral drain board rarely seen on yachts this size; pressure and manual water pumps; new faucets 2018; new in 2019 Force 10 LP 3 burner stove with oven and broiler; large divided freezer and refrigeration system with dual circuit Sea Frost plates and hi efficiency hold over system; microwave oven. Faucets have been upgraded with new, 2018
AFT HEAD: To Starboard is a large head with stall shower, manual toilet; three opening ports, vent hatch. Faucets have been upgraded with new, 2018
GUEST STATEROOM: Aft and to starboard, the guest stateroom has Large double quarter berth; hanging locker; two drawers; shelves, cabinet; Vent hatch, one opening port; one fixed port.
NAV STATION: To port, aft of the galley, is the impressive navigation station. Electrical completely re-engineered. Additionally, the Bass Electrical panel is also in the area.
EXTRAS: Fusion Sound system in cabin and cockpit with controls at wheel and remote. Remote control TV on Scissor jack, disappearing into cabinetry. Note that this is the only Freedom 45 with this feature. Custom Cabinetry. LED Lighting, Danish oil lamps, Recessed lighting, mood lighting - back lit behind some of the bulkheads.
COCKPIT: The cockpit has a substantially redesigned to allow for more usable storage with shelves, compartments and steps to the bottom. 110 VAC power with lighting for doing projects.
DECK FITTINGS and DETAILS
Numerous upgraded deck details make Blewberry Pancakes a special yacht in all respects. A small detail but one worth mentioning nonetheless, to express the nature of the yacht: In the aft lazarette storage locker on deck, customized shelving with lights and 110V power, allows access to the depths of the storage locker.
- Custom anchor locker well designed by Paul Dennis with massive Stainless Steel bowsprit
- Dual anchor rollers and oversize chocks,
- Electric windlass custom install by Warren River, rebuilt 2019
- Binnacle based remote windlass control
- Anchor chain counter
- 12 inch bow cleats are 40 percent larger than standard
- Anchors: one ROCKNA 35 with 300 feet of heavy chain, fitting windlass perfectly.; one CQR 35, one chain and nylon rode
- Lunch hook
- Fluke Anchor with chain and rode
- Chain stop
OTHER DECK EQUIPMENT
Stainless Steel handrails
- 29" high lifeline stanchions and pulpits, all stainless steel
- Two Stainless Steel SS cowl vents on teak dorade boxes with SS guards
- Large cockpit with teak drop leaf table and custom leaves
- Mini-davit for outboard hoisting
- Seawater washdown pump
- Long cockpit seats -- suitable for sleeping
- Sail locker, shallow rope and sheet storage locker, LP locker
- Cockpit cushions
- Aft platform shower
- Dodger with Strataglass window and side view panels, new in 2019. Note that this is much thicker and more durable material.
- Fully enclosed Cockpit Canopy, new in 2020, with roll down canvas windows
- Leather wheel cover, new in 2019
- Mack pack sail cover new in 2020
- Aft rail custom seating
- Cockpit cushions
HATCHES AND PORTS
All hatches and ports have been rebedded and are dry
Main and forward cabin hatches replaced in 2018
Custom sole for the helmsman made of teak
Blewberry Pancakes has a significantly refit and upgraded electrical system, with custom electrical distribution panel with digital meters wiring runs that are properly run and with new labels and easy to understand. This refit was gradual, over 22 years of yearly perfecting and enhancing the system to make it worthy, functional for the next owner.
- 50 amp shore power, with a 50 amp shore cord
- AC generator 9kVA,
- Three Military grade AGM 8D house batteries, 2019; One 8D engine starter battery; One 4D gen-set starter battery. NOTE all batteries are continually charged throughout the season.
- Heart 2800 Inverter/charger and secondary Freedom 10 inverter/charger
- Nav lights including Tri-color masthead with strobe & deck lights
- Marineair 16,000 BTU air conditioning/rev cycle heat
- Solar panels mounted on the cockpit canvas providing power to the boat and buttressing the charging system.
- VHF- ICOM with two handsets
- SINGLE SIDE BAND - ICOM 800 with IC 120 tuner, copper ground plane and aft whip antenna
- 2 Meter HAM radio
- SAIL INSTRUMENTS: BROOKS & GATEHOUSE Hydra 2 system with 2 20/20 displays and one 8 button control mounted over companionway; one 8 button Hydra 2 control at Nav station; fluxgate compass
- AUTOPILOT: ROBERTSON AP 300 with remote control
- FURUNO 1831 RADAR; Antenna dome.
- GPS with NEMA 2000 interface
- Cell phone and ATT High Seas Direct phone
- ENTERTAINMENT CENTER: Sony CD player, TV and VCR player
- Main engine: Yanmar 4 JH 2T turbo-charged 75 HP. 4300 hours. Serviced regularly. In 2013, engine taken apart, head removed and fully serviced.
- All engine hoses replaced in 2018
- Max-prop 3 blade feathering prop, recent service
- Electric oil change pump with 3 level fail safe system involving valves, switches, and circuit breaker
- Two alternators -- one 80 amp; one Balmar 150 amp large case on dual belts
- Oil Pressure, Ammeter, water temp gauges on pedestal
- Dual Racor fuel oil filter/separators, AND Tertiary fuel filtration with quick changing system. Custom built by Warren River.
- Engine located under galley counter with excellent access on all sides
- Conventional shaft seal with superior maintenance access
- PANDA AC diesel generator in sound shield with 440 hours
- Batteries new 2019
- Holding tank level indicator 2017
- Custom Carbon fiber spar, Aluminum boom
- HARKEN Battcar slide track and cars
- Eggers Sails, Main sail, Headsail, both new 2012. Since then, have been upgraded
- Mainsail, Spectra/mylar with maximum roach
- Storm jib, Storm Main with extra main halyard
- 90% roller furling genoa, 2012 Spectra/mylar
- .75 oz Cruising spinnaker with snuffer sleeve, in dry storage, approximately 2005, has not been deployed in 10 years
- Dodger 2019
- Bimini number 1
- Bimini number 2 is new, 2020, not yet on Boat, Thurston, with built in solar panels
- Sailcover new 2020 not yet on boat
- cover for cockpit table, Thurston
- Cockpit cushions excellent condition
- Furlex Roller furling for jib and Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Custom Self tailing track for headsail
- 2 Harken 46ST self-tailing Staysail/runner winches on cockpit coamings
- All halyards and control lines led aft to cockpit winches through 13 rope clutches
- Harken #46ST cabin top self-tailing winch -- one Harken #48ST electric powered winch to raise main sail nearly effortlessly, rebuilt 2019
- Second, emergency, Main Halyard
- Upgraded Sheet stoppers
- Custom Heavy weather Boom vang system
- Mainsail halyard electric motor refurbished 2019
- Self tacking roller furling Jib
- Upgraded Mainsail reefing system for one line reefing
- New Main sail cover 2020
- Dodger new 2019 built with Strataglass. Thurston.
- Completely new bimini 2020 by Thurston. Completely enclosed with drop downs.
Hi water bilge alarm with automatic electric bilge pump
Automatic bilge pump cycle counter, for safety and to determine output
Cockpit crew harness attachment points mounted iin various locations
Hi Flow Manual Emergency bilge pump
Hand held Strobe
Hand Held GPS
Emergency air horn
PFDs Type 1's and Type 3's, and the associated equipment
Cabin sole has special lock down system to assure cabin sole will not become a projectile.
LED Navigation lighting with tri color masthead lighting
Dual Cabin Air conditioning with digital controls for Master Stateroom and for main salon
Webasto dual heating system using diesel oil from the tank, for better access to higher latitudes or for early or late season sailing comfort
BLEWBERRY PANCAKES is the most customized of the Freedom 45s. She is reviewed yearly for updates and all are performed by Freedom expert Warren River Boatworks in Warren RI. This yacht is the best of her breed.
Personal items and clothing are not included with the inventory. Anything not listed as being part of the inventory shall be excluded with the listing.