Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 450 Express Bridge provides ample seating and sleeping accommodations. With three staterooms and two full heads, space abounds in this superbly designed 45-foot sport yacht. Standard power includes twin Cummins engines. There are also three entertainment centers that ensure a comfortable passage for everyone on board.
FULL SPECS/ EQUIPMENT LIST
- Onan™ Model 9MDKAV, 120/240V, 9 kW generator, 745 hrs
- Shore Power: 240VAC/50A inlet. Shorepower cable with Cable Master.
- Panels/Meters: Voltmeter, ammeter, main panel, branch panel
- GFCI Protection: Outlets in galley, heads, machinery spaces, weather decks are GFCI protected
- DC SYSTEMS Batteries: 8D batteries, 12-volt, lead-acid type batteries for engine starting. (2) size 31, 12-volt, lead-acid type batteries for bow thruster (1) size 29, 12-volt, lead-acid type battery for generator starting.
- Electronic Marine™ battery charger
Deck Fittings and Equipment
- Mooring Cleats: 10" dual horn chrome cleats throughout vessel
- Mooring Lines
- Anchors/Rodes: Danforth anchor with steel welded chain
- Windlass: Progress I™ electrically powered for chain.
- Rails & Lifelines: Welded stainless steel, good condition
- Boarding Ladder: Centerline of powered swim platform
- Davits: Powered swim platform for dingy
- Shureflow™ 12VDC pressure pump
- Seaward™, stainless steel, 6-gal water heater
- Marine Sanitation: Vacuflush toilets, Discharge to holding tank
- Bilge Pumps: Rule™ 12-volt electric, automatic type ¾" dia. discharge with float switches (operating).
- VHF: Raymarine™ DSC
- GPS: Sea Ray™ Maptech (not/operating).
- Depth Sounder: Sea Ray™ Smart Craft System Monitor
- Speed/Log: Sea Ray™ Smart Craft System Monitor
- Radar: Raymarine™ RL80C
- Autopilot: Raymarine™ RLC100
- Compass: Ritchie™ 3"
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Raymarine Engine Synchronizer
- Remote spot/search light
- Running Lights: R/G sidelights (not/operating).
- Stern Light, Masthead Light, Anchor Light
- Sound Signals: Horn (electric), Bell located on fly bridge
- Life Preservers (PFDs): 6 USCG Type-III wearable vests
- CO MonitorAlarms: Xantrex CO Monitors
- Quarters/Berths: 2 – V-berth 2 – Mid berth
- Galley: Kenyon™ 3-burner, glass top stove. in granite counter top
- Sharp Carousel 2 Microwave/Convection oven (operating, but display is not functioning correctly).
- Stainless Steel rectangular sink, with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Norcold™ refrigeration. Model: DE461
- Heads & Showers: Forward head with oval sink stand up shower hot and cold pressure water, and Vacuflush™ marine toilet. Aft head with oval sink stand up shower hot and cold pressure water, and Vacuflush™ marine toilet.
- Air Conditioning & Venting: Dometic™ 8000 BTU each, 2 units
- Entertainment: Samsung™ Model 37" Flat screen TV, Panasonic™ Model 13" TV/VCR, Zenith™ Model 21" Flat screen TV, Fusion MR200 AM/FM/Sat radio with zones, Hughes Satellite TV receiver (not operating)
- Other: Spendide 2000, Washer/Dryer combination unit
Tender Description: Nautica™, ~14 feet length, Model/Type inflatable Motor: Honda™, Model BAUJ1301129, 30-hp Four Stroke
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.