Ready to Cruise in "Champagne Class"?
Imagine owning this elegant, DynaCraft Custom Motor Yacht with a uniquely distinctive lineage.
This vessel was originally designed and masterfully built in Taiwan for the Dom Perignon company. So one can easily say it was the "Champagne Class" of custom motor yachts.
Today, its even more appealing - tastefully and meticulously redecorated by its current owners.
Features and amenities include:
- Room for all! At 46ft long & 16.5ft wide, there's ample space for a comfortable live-aboard or family guest entertaining - including aft deck covered seating and a rich, wood-trimmed main salon that sparkles in daylight or evening blue mood lighting.
- Want a view from above? Treat yourself to a spacious flybridge where you can navigate and entertain with the wind in your hair, or in enclosed comfort.
- A well-equipped, classically wood-trimmed helm makes your captain feel like an admiral and provides the gear, including a Garmin GPSMAP 8400/8600 for safe and secure navigation.
- Love to entertain? A radio-blue tooth system on all levels - bridge, entire cabin and aft sets the mood for a relaxing time on the open water or at dockside.
- A gourmet chefs galley is lavishly but functionally equipped with an apartment-sized refrigerator/freezer, induction range, oven, and trash compactor - a must for a live-aboard.
- Your master queen suite will bring "oohs and aah" from you each time you enter, an elegant, haven after a long day with ensuite head/shower and plenty of storage closets and drawers.
- Your guests will also luxuriate with their private forward cabin featuring queen berth and ensuite head with roomy shower.
- A sturdy, sea worthy Deep Vee Hull and twin Fiat Iveco Diesels provide smooth and safe passage for all.
- Bottom of boat newly painted (Aug 2020)
You'll be dazzled when you see this classic...from its champagne heritage to its modern day refinements.
Serious inquiries only, please.