When boarding from the cockpit, you step aboard the swim platform, then through the transom door into the cockpit. To starboard one goes up a stairwell to the aft sun deck area. There is a load bearing hardtop overhead, a wet bar forward, port and starboard opening wing doors leading forward. and a stairwell to the fly-bridge. The aft deck is enclosed in Isinglass and there is casual furniture and a NEW full size carpet.
The fly-bridge is large and features a center line helm with L-shaped seating and table to starboard with additional bench seating to port. The helm has flush mounted electronics.
The wide side decks are protected by over-sized stainless welded safety rails and there are port and starboard boarding gates with a boarding ladder.
Entering the main cabin the aft deck you'll find the salon with a lower helm station forward to starboard and a custom L-shaped settee aft. To port is a the entertainment center and cabinetry. Down from the salon is the gourmet galley to port and a dinette to starboard.
The guest stateroom is f orward with a large double berth to starboard including NEW linens and towels and a spacious head and separate shower stall aft.
Engine room access is from the stairwell leading down from salon to galley. Headroom in the vessel is 6'4" .
The interior of the vessel is done in high gloss Burmese teak with the quality fit and finish that will continue to endure. The cabin soles are satin finished solid teak planking, hanging lockers are cedar lined, and there is indirect lighting enhancing the beauty of the valances, berths and cabinetry. There are smoked glass door panels for display cabinets and electrical distribution panels.
The overall fit and finish of the interior is to very high standard and the condition is still close to new. There is no evidence of any water leaks and there is no visible damage or scratching to the finishes.
The boat was originally ordered with an upgraded interior decor package and it remains in impeccable condition.
One notices the generous beam of the vessel in the salon. Features here include a custom built L shaped settee to starboard with easily accessible full storage beneath. There is a beautiful teak coffee table (with concealed door storage) and an upholstered barrel chair to port. The teak-planked floor is protected here by NEW area rugs. There is a central vacuum system concealed aft.
The entertainment center is to port and forward including a stereo system with an AM/FM/CD player, coupled to a Satellite radio receiver and controls for all three zones of speakers.
The Master Stateroom is aft and features a large queen sized center-line berth with a custom mattress. There are port and starboard cedar lined hanging lockers, lighted vanity, a concealed washer dryer and flat screen TV. There is rope lighting, valance lighting, halogen lighting in the overhead and reading lamps. Forward to starboard is the ensuite master head with a very large tub and shower combination and vanity with Corian style counter tops. In addition, same as the Guest Stateroom, the Master Suite is appointed with NEW linens and towels as well.
The Guest Stateroom is forward and features a very comfortable double berth with NEW linens, offset to starboard with an overhead opening hatch and a settee and hanging locker to port. There are port and starboard opening port-lights and access to the chain locker forward.
The guest head with deor in 2021 is aft to starboard and features a very comfortable separate stall shower and vanity sink.
The modern galley is forward and down two steps from the salon. It is open overhead to forward salon windows giving it an open and modern feeling. The cabin soles are teak, and the amount of cabinet storage is impressive.
The galley comes fully equipped with all NEW dishes, silverware, cocking utensils and dish towels. Everything you need to begin your voyage in style and comfort. The Solid Teak dinette will convert to a berth.
- Full Sized GE 18 C/F over/under refrigerator/freezer
- Three burner range top
- S/S Microwave and Convection oven
- Freshwater tank level indicator gauge
- Coffee Pot
- Double S/S Sink
- Trash Compactor (aft deck)
- Ice Maker (Aft Deck)
BRIDGE / AFT DECK & COCKPIT
The flybridge is accessed by a stairwell from the aft deck and protected by a hinged glass door. There is a center-line helm seat with L shaped seating and table to starboard and a bench seat across to port. The electronics are all flush mounted into the modern helm console which has full storage beneath. There is also a hinged FRP radar arch, and access out to the load bearing hardtop that is a great sunning area or can be a boat deck. _______________________________________
The aft deck of the vessel is a great entertaining area and is fully protected from the elements with the load bearing fiberglass hardtop, fiberglass wing doors with safety glass inserts, and a full 40 gauge Stratoglass enclosure (new in 2015).
Forward is a wet bar with a concealed ice-maker, trash compactor and storage cabinet. There is also a sliding pass-through window to the flybridge. _________________________________________
The cockpit is easily accessed by a stairwell from the aft deck and features a transom door leading out to the swim platform. There is a hot and cold shower, shore power connections, raw water washdown and a large storage area beneath the deck.
- Raymarine C120 12 Inch Multifunction Display
- Raymarine Radar Networked 48 Mile
- Raymarine Smartpilot Autohelm Series
- Raymarine 215 VHF with DSC
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Depth
- Uniden Qt-6 Digital Depth
- West Marine handheld VHF (NEW 11/2021)
- West Marine VHF Radio personal communication headsets (2) NEW 11/2021
- Garmin GPS with charting
- Raymarine Tri-Data Depth
- VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse
- TV and Entertainment
- Amplified TV Antenna
- AM/FM/CD stereo
- 3 Zones Stereo speakers with zone control switching
- Sirius Satellite Radio Reciever
- Flat panel TV in Salon
- Bose Speakers for TV
- Flat Panel TV in Master
All Electronics are flush Mounted. Vessel comes with Complete set of Navigation data cards, (Navionics), for Florida, Bahamas, Caribbean, and the entire Nav kit for the Great Loop, including 2016 software updates.
ENGINES & MECHANICAL
Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3M2 Diamond Series Diesel engines with only 2725 hours. These are proven workhorses which have become the preferred engine in this horse power class. Engines were serviced in February 2021 with all fluids changed and cooling systems flushed. Propellers also reconditioned.
Following a passage from Florida to Virginia the Engines and Generator were re-serviced with new fluids, impellers etc ( June 2021 )
- Spendide-Side Power oversized Bow thruster (new 2020) and serviced with NEW Prop (Sept. 2021)
- Aluminum Alloy Epoxy coated 4 MM Fuel Tanks (2) 210 gallons each
- 3 Cruisaire marine reverse cycle air conditioning units w/digital controls (35K BTU)
- New A/C Circulating Pump
- Twin Disc Transmissions
- New domestic water pump with accumulator tank
- Raw water wash-down for anchor and cockpit
- Vacu-Flush fresh water flush heads
- Holding tank with macerator and deck pump out
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Fireboy Automatic Fire suppression system
- Morse Engine Controls
- Engine Alarms
- Full engine system gauges at each helm
- Oil X-changer system
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Walker Air Seps
- Engine Synchronizer
- Full alarm panel display at each helm
- Color coded copper piping for fuel and water
NEW Westerbeke 8 KW generator with sound shield ( Nov. 2021 )
- (2) 8D Batteries (1) Group 31 Battery
- ProMariner ProMatic 1250 C3 50 Amp Battery Charger (3 Stage)
- Shore power is supplied by a 50 AMP 220 Volt power cord w/ forward and aft connection points on the vessel
- The electrical panel is high quality and well designed for ease of operation with full metering and LED backlighting.
- Separate A/C and D/C panels
- Dock-side cable TV and phone connection
- Battery Disconnects for all batteries
HULL & DECK
- NEW Bottom Paint (APRIL 2021)
- NEW Windshield Wiper Motors and Blades (2021)
- NEW custom exterior salon shade and Aft Deck Screens (2021)
- Maxwell Remote controlled windlass
- 90 feet chain and 150 feet braided rode
- Raw water wash-down for anchor
- Stainless Plow anchor with roller and chute
- Oversized welded S/S hand rails with P&S boarding gates
- Transom door
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Raw water wash-down in cock-pit
- Swim ladder
- Boarding ladder
- Radar Arch Hinged for lowering
- All new F/B Bimini and Enclosure
- Recent aft deck enclosure with NEW Screens
- Wet bar on aft deck with ice maker and trash compactor
- Load bearing hardtop over aft deck
- Wing doors for aft deck
- Fiberglass Textured Non Skid Decks
Additional Units Included
TENDER - O/B MOTOR & BIKES
- 2020 10' Zarmini Tender w/ Cover & pole support (May 2021)
- NEW 5HP Mercury O/B (May 2021)
NEW FOLDABLE BICYCLES
- (2) 20" Folding 6 Speed City Bike Bicycle (MAY 2021)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal effects do not convey.