Sails and hardware
JECKELLS GENOA affixed to continuous roller furling system. JECKELLS MAINSAIL in-mast roller furling system. Stainless steel rod, sloop rig
- I : 57.41 ft
- J : 18.21 ft
- P : 50.98 ft
- E : 17.06 ft
- Working Sail Area : 1226.01 sq ft
- Two (2) 2-speed large manual winches aft cockpit for GENOA sheets. One manual winch at Starboard cockpit cam-cleats. One electric 12v winch at Port cockpit cam-cleats. Two (2) winch handles.
Cockpit and canvas covers
There are 5 cockpit lockers: - 2 side cockpit lockers. - Double gas bottle locker to port. - Locker under helm seat to starboard. - Locker under helm seat to port. All cockpit benches are teak-slatted. The two steering consoles hold the navigation instruments. Throttle control lever on console to port. Glass holder close to port helm station. Varnished wood cockpit table with bottle stowage and glass holders. Table cover. Two waterproof speakers. Inspection lamp with 12V socket. Teak cockpit sole. 2 compasses.
Bimini, Dodger, Deck Tent, Eisenglas cockpit enclosure, eight (8) cockpit squabs, 8 cushions. Two (2) wheel covers
Electrical control panel: 16-switch 12V electrical panel plus 4-switch 220V. Lever circuit breaker. 12V cigarette lighter socket. Double protection for electrical panel differential circuit breaker and thermal bipolar magneto for both 220V and 12V. Voltmeter. Ammeter.
- Batteries, Seven (7), comprising 4 in house bank (3 in front of Yanmar, 1 aft port cabin), 2 forward to supply bow thruster and anchor windlass. Tested as good January 2018. One (1) generator start battery, new June 2018.
- Two 30 amp 120 VAC inlets on port transom, four (4) x 50' cables, one (1) 50 amp to double 30 amp pigtail.
- Xantrex Freedom 2000W inverter charger 12V-120VAC. Battery condition monitor at Nav Station.
- Fischer Panda Generator 4.2kW 120VAC 60Hz.
- Lighting and sockets: Approved navigation lights. Bow and stern navigation lights. Steaming light. Anchor light. Deck light.
Fresh water cooled YANMAR 4-cylinder marine diesel engine Model 4JH3-T rated 50.7 kW (69 HP) at 3700 RPM Engine Hours 2020.
Model ZF 30 H, Serial No. 250172M Gear Ratio 2.63, 2.63, fitted to a one ( 1") inch diameter stainless steel drive shaft through a dripless drive shaft log to anode-protected 3-blade 18" diameter bronze alloy propeller.
Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam. Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into hull. Fixed 3-blade propeller. Engine mounting built into inner mold. A 57 gal capacity fuel tank with electronic gauge. Seawater and fuel filters and separators. Side access panel for maintenance.
The single-skinned hull is of GRP construction. The structure is reinforced at various points (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line, etc.). A structural single-skinned inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
The deck is of sandwich (fibreglass/balsa) construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation. A diamond point non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
MOORING AND ANCHORING - Welded stainless steel bow fitting. 2 bow rollers - starboard roller offset for permanent anchor stowage. 6 turning 400mm aluminium mooring cleats with stainless steel protection to teak cappings. Self-draining anchor well with clinch fitting and lid. 1200W electric windlass with circuit breaker and 12V relay. –
SWIM PLATFORM AND AFT DECK - Teak-slatted bathing platform on aft deck. Stowage locker in skirt. Bathing ladder with teak treads. Hot/cold water cockpit shower. Protective rubber rubbing strake to transom. Outboard motor bracket. Shore supply electric socket.
CE navigation class: A/10 - B/12
- Compass Two (2) PLASTIMO Model OLYMPIC 135 at each wheel
- Chart plotters Raymarine color LCD chartplotter/radar RL70C Pathfinder 24NM at port helm
- Raymarine RL70 mono master chartplotter/radar with CMAP chips for East Coast and Bahamas, at Nav Station
- Instruments Three (3) Raymarine ST60 multi Instrument repeaters at Port, Starboard helms and Nav Station. Depth, Speed, Windspeed, GPS etc
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Display, Starboard helm
- Fixed VHF ICOM 302 fixed mount VHF at Nav Station with CommandMic IV remote radio-mike at Port helm. Spare antenna. AIS system present (for PC, not part of Raymarine system)
- Handheld VHF ICOM M25 VHF
- Radar Raymarine 24 NM
- Radar reflector Foldable aluminum
- Autopilot Autohelm ST7000 with 12v hydraulic pump, S100 remote control
- Chart books Books for East Coast US, ICW, Bahamas (Abacos)
- Q-flag, courtesy flags, US flag and pole for transom mount
Off shore equipment
- Liferaft Revere 4-Person Offshore Commander 2.0 Canister in cradle with hydrostatic release. One year to scheduled inspection
- Watermaker Cruise ROW 20 gallon/hour. AC high-pressure pump, 12v DC supply pump. Membrane pickled
- HF Radio IC-7200 SSB/CW/RTTY/AM/Data mode. SCS Pactor modem
- Satellite Tracker DeLorme inReach SE with messaging and SOS
- EPIRB ACR RLB-41 406 MHz. 2DCC8 71C40 FFBFF. Renews 6/20
- PFD's Three (3) West Marine Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket with harness and elastic single tether + two (2) Jack lines. One pet (small dog) auto-inflator vest.
- Extra fuel Four (4) x 5 gal yellow diesel containers
- Main bilge pump Under salon sole, independent 12v circuit
- Manual bilge pump Starboard helm, handle Starboard transom locker
Two (2) , manual Jabsco aft, electric forward off master cabin. Separate shower stall in master, shower head in aft. Shower drain pumps 12v
- Hull 2015 AB aluminium bottom RIB. HIN XMO50817J415
- Engine 2014 YAMAHA 9.9 HP, 4 stoke outboard, Model No. F9. 9SMHB. Serial No. 6AUKS1036729A
- Fuel 3 gallon (US) gasoline
- Florida Registration FL 8090 PV (expired)
- Anchor with 100' 3-strand nylon
- Tube inflation pump. Tube repair kit
- Canvas dinghy cover
- Engine sling, engine lift, block and tackle and transom mount
- Stove/oven Gimbal mounted three (3) burner propane stove and oven with thermocouple gas shut off and electric ignitor and pot holders to hold pots in place while underway
- Barbecue Magnum mounted aft rail
- Propane Two (2) 10 lb tanks in compartment at Port helm
- Fresh water Four (4) plastic tanks under starboard aft cabin, near galley, forward cabin soles, total capacity ~220 gallon (US). Cold Water Potable system powered by 12vDC pump
- Refrigeration ADLER BARBOUR 12vDC refrigeration system (freezer and fridge)
- Hot water Seward 11-gallon 120VAC electric hot water system installed behind engine transmission. Model F-1100 Serial No. 913296
- Microwave Tappan 409
- Dual sink Deep, self-draining, single-handle faucet
- Utensils etc Rubber-bottom plates. Utensils for 8 pers. Pots, pans, containers. Keurig coffee maker (AC)
- Cabins/bunks Three (3). Master forward, 2 aft quarter berths
- Bunks Each cabin with double bunk, hanging lockers, drawers, sheets, pillows. Galley table lowers for extra double bunk. Total sleeping 8 pers
- Heads Two (2) , manual Jabsco aft, electric forward off master cabin. Separate shower stall in master, shower head in aft. Shower drain pumps 12v
- Air conditioning Two (2) zone Cruisair Reverse cycle (cooling and heating)
- Lewmar hatches Lenses and seals renewed throughout 2018
- Screens New (unused) teak and aluminum hatch screens aboard Sound Sony AM/FM blue tooth sound wired to ceiling mounted speakers in salon and waterproof speakers in cockpit
- TV Flat panel stored, not mounted