The Maine Cat P-47's combination of attractive "Down East" classic lines, high quality spacious accommodations, light-weight composite construction, superb ride quality and excellent cruising range, makes her the perfect vessel for just about any occasion. The fuel savings will make you smile. While perfect for weekend getaways or the Great Loop, the P-47 was also designed with ocean crossings in mind, perfect for heading for the Bahamas, Caribbean and beyond...
Her fine displacement hulls and bridge deck clearance of almost 3', ensures an extremely comfortable ride in a seaway and a draft of 2'9" with protected propellers and rudders, make those shallow, hard-to-reach anchorages a reality.
The beauty of the P-47 platform is the abundance of space, excellent 360 degree visibility and 6'6" headroom, making her feel like a much larger vessel. She features the standard two cabin layout, with the large owner's suite utilizing the starboard hull. Both cabins have spacious en-suite heads, with electric toilets and separate shower stalls. The saloon settee can easily be converted to a king-size berth, for the occasional additional guests. The unique galley configuration has extensive counter space for easy entertaining.
More adventurous owners will appreciate her ability to be self-sufficient for extended periods, with 680W of solar, a large New Battery Bank, New Sea Water Pro 40 gal per hour water maker, New Generator, air conditioning and more. This Maine Cat also features a full compliment of electronics, fuel polishing system and oil change system.
MOXIE has to be seen to be truly appreciated and is priced to sell..
Welcome Aboard MOXIE. Her owners have spared no expense in keeping her in Fantastic Condition. MOXIE has been loved for years and it shows.
A Beautiful, Spacious Main Cabin with the Helm Forward, Galley to Port, and Dinette to Starboard Layout
2 Wonderful Double Cabins each with very clean en-suite heads w/ Tecma Electric fresh-water toilets, and separate shower stalls
The spacious Owners Suite is in the starboard hull, with a queen size berth and lots of storage
The wonderful guest suite in port hull, with a double berth and storage throughout.
- Raised U-shaped leather saloon settee that converts to a king size bed
- Excellent 360 degree visibility
- Custom Curtains and blinds in pilothouse
- Electric Sunroof with Automatic Wind Scoop Feature for Ultimate Ventilation and Custom Blinds
- Air Conditioning Throughout
- Safe in Master Stateroom Closet
- 2 Lebroc Tradewinds fully adjustable captains chairs at forward helm
- 4 large (10" x 20") opening port lights with screens in each hull
- 4 (4" x 12") opening port lights in coachroof, with screens
- 4 deck hatches with combination roller screens/shades
The Spotless L Shaped Galley is to port and features everything needed to make the chef happy. Prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack with ease utilizing all this wonderful galley has to offer.
- Beautiful, Abundant, Corian Counter Tops Makes Prepping Easy
- Force 10 three burner propane stove
- Force 10 propane oven
- Vitrifrigo 12v marine refrigeration:
- 5.1 Cu. ft. Refrigerator with 2 pull out drawers,
- 5.1 cu. ft Freezer also with 2 pull out drawers
- Microwave oven
- Hot & cold fresh water supply
- Twin stainless steel sinks
MOXIE Boasts ALL New Power in 2020
New Transmissions, and a New Generator
It Just Does Not Get any Better!
2 NEW 4LV250 Yanmar 250 hp diesel engines with 593 Hours (2020)
Yanmar Warrantee until 12/2022 with 3 years extended major components only coverage
- 2 New ZF 68A Transmissions (2020)
- New Glendinning Electronic Throttle and Shift Controls Helm and Cockpit
- New 5 KW Northern Lights Generator with 353 Hours in a Sound Shield (2020) Under Warrantee until 12/2024
- New Sea Water Pro Water-maker - 40 Gal/per hour (2022)
- 8 New Lifeline 6V 400Amp House Bank Being Installed (2022)
- Victron 3kw inverter/120A charger and controller
- Blue Sky Solar Boost 50 Charger
- 4 x 170W Solar panels with controller
- Reverso fuel polishing system
- Reverso oil change system for engines, gearboxes and generator
- 150 Amp alternators
- Oil lubricated Evolution shaft seals
- Engine room ventilation
- Shore power inlet
- 110V Electrical circuit
- LED lighting throughout
- LED Nav lights
- 2 x 8 Gal water heaters (electric and off engines)
- Fresh/salt water wash down pump on foredeck
- Automatic Fireboy Fire Suppression System Mounted in Each Engine Room with Helm Controls
Everything Needed to Push Off Today With Confidence!
- Garmin GPS-Map 5215, 15" Multi-Functional Navigaton Display, with GPS Chartploter.
- Garmin Integrated Radar
- Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot With Remote
- Icom 506 VHF
- Icom SSB with dynaplate and 20' antenna
- Navico AIS
- FLIR (2017)
- Garmin Instrumentation (speed/log and depth)
- Wifi antenna
- Large Flat Screen TV
Moxie Is In Beautiful Condition
- New Electronic Movable Cockpit Engine Controls for for Multiple Helm Station Options. This Makes for Easy Docking
- Rocna 66lb anchor with 225' of 5/16 high-test chain
- Secondary Anchor
- Custom Ideal H3E windlass with twin wildcats and controls on deck and at helm
- Massive Solid Non-Skid Fore Deck
- Forward Mounted Spot Light with Helm Controls
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit cushions
- Swim Ladder
- 6 Man Liferaft (Not Certified)
- Hydraulic Steelhead WD-800 Dinghy Crane
- Achilles RIB Dinghy
- 15 hp Tohatsu Motor
- Cockpit Sink with Hot and Cold Water
- Custom Retractable Hardtop Cockpit Roof Extension
- Ladder Access to Pilothouse Roof
- Air horn
- Propane BBQ
- 2 Custom Kayak Roof Brackets
- Fenders and Lines
MOXIE Is In Fantastic Condition and Ready To Take You To All Your Dream Destinations!
Step On, Power Up, and Go Cruising!
- Vessel Condition and Valuation Survey Done March 2022 States "EXCELLENT" Condition and a Valuation of $779,000
- Complete Engine Room Overhaul in 2020. Total Spent $228,295.00
- 2 New 250 hp Yanmar 4LV250 Installed 2020 w/593 Hours
- 2 New ZF68A Transmissions Installed 2020
- MOXIE IS INCREDIBLY FUEL EFFICIENT.. ONLY 2.6 GPH AT knots and 13 GPH at 17.5 knots fully loaded. 24 Knots WOT
- New 5 KW Northern Lights Generator in a Sound Shield (353 Hours) Installed 2020
- New Glendinning Electronic Shift/Throttle Controls 2020 Helm & Cockpit
- New Sea Water Pro 40gph Water Maker 2022
- 8 New Lifeline Batteries 6 Volt 400 amp 2022
- 6'6" Headroom
- Shallow Draft of only 2'9"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.