Petra is a 1992 Ocean Yachts 48 aft cabin motor yacht. This vessel has been well maintained by it's current owner and is ready to take her new owners on new adventures of their own!
She could serve as a wonderful live aboard vessel with plenty of room for storage and comfortable accommodations, including 3 staterooms and 3 heads, with the third stateroom performing dual duty as an office/stateroom. The master stateroom also offers a bath tub where the "Admiral" can relax and recharge! There is also no need to worry about finding a shore side laundry facility as she has a separate washer/with an externally vented dryer!.
On nice days you will want to pilot her from the flybridge controls, accessed via an inside stairway, and when the weather is not so pleasant she offers a second, lower helm station where you can enjoy climate controlled operation! The factory hinged radar arch gives Petra an air draft of 14' 10" allowing those that wish to cruise "The Great Loop" to easily navigate the lowest bridge!!
She can cruise economically on her twin Detroit Diesel 6-71 485 HP TIB engines or get up and run when needed!! Handling is easily accomplished, even in windy conditions, with twin engines and the use of her newly rebuilt bow thruster!
When you are out for the weekend or on an extended cruise to the Bahamas, you will remain comfortable with her 15 KW Onan generator supplying power to all systems. For exploring anchorages or shore excursions Petra also has a 12' Caribe tender with a 15 HP Yamaha engine, easily launched from the fly bridge level using her Marquipt Davit.
For safely boarding and departing Petra, she has a set of 6 step Marquipt stairs complete with a hand rail. These stairs can be mounted on the port or starboard side of the boat and are easily raised and secured to the fly bridge when not in use or while cruising.
Entertaining is easily accomplished in her comfortable salon, complete with wet bar. A unique feature to Petra is her oversize 62" aft deck, finished with teak flooring, allowing the crew to enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning or sundowners at the end of the day!
- Fresh/salt water toilet flush
- Dual forward ceiling hatches in stateroom
- Port & starboard 50 AMP Cablemaster systems allow ease in electrical hook up from either side of the boat.
- Walk in engine room with work bench & tool chest
- 3 full baths
- 12' Caribe tender w/15 HP Yamaha
- Vetus bow thruster (rebuilt 2020)
- 61" flat screen TV (salon) 32" flat screen (forward stateroom)
- Fortress 55 anchor w/200' chain/rope rode
- Spare Danforth anchor w/rode
- 17 cubic foot residential style galley fridge
- Galley Maid oven/stove top
- Trash compactor
- newer stamoid canvas
- Apartment style separate washer/dryer with dryer vented outside
- Spare port/starboard props
- Magma 17" grill
- AM/FM/CD/USB stereo w/12 speakers
- Sensa Tank system for holding and fresh water tanks
- Hinged radar arch
- 100 gallon holding tank
- Central vacuum
- Fresh water anchor wash
- 3 X Quiet AC units (30K BTU, 16K BTU, 8K BTU units)
- Hydraulic steering/controls
- Salon wet bar
- Upper/lower helm stations
- Large forward storage area under cabin
- Dual center line fuel tanks
- Bow seats w/cushions
- "Time Zero" Nobeltech navigation software