The teak-trimmed salon features a designer chair, glossy hi-low table, entertainment center, dinette, wet bar, ice maker, sink, storage, and Perma Pub. The L-Lounge with built-in rod storage compartment.
- Hi-Lo Teak Table
- Bar with sink
- Teak wood blinds
- RCA Flat Panel 45" TV
Goldstar microwave oven, Gaggenau recessed two-burner range, four under counter refrigerator and freezer, easy-care Corian single sink and countertops.
- Tank Gauges
- Under Counter Lights
- Settee with fixed table
- Wood Flooring
Master Stateroom and Head
- Island Queen with Hanging Lockers
- En-Suite Master Head and Shower
Guest Staterooms and Head
Two guest staterooms with hanging lockers with guest head and shower.
Cockpit and Deck
Features a large tackle locker, side lockers, cockpit controls, a bait center with freezer, fresh water sink, fresh and sea-water washdowns. Sportfishermen also appreciate the hinged transom gate and convenient engine room access. Teak cover boards, padded coamings and stereo speakers, a live bait well, large fish box and a fighting chair for great fishability.
- Ideal Windlass
- Plow anchor
- Three forward opening hatches
- Hardtop with Enclosure
- Two Captain Chairs
- Bridge Seating
- Speakers Cockpit
- Rocket Launcher
- Rod Holders
- Spreader Lights
Electronics and Helm
- New Garmin 8624 touchscreen GPS, nav, sonar, radar 72 mile
- (2) Icom VHF Radio's
- Simrad Auto Pilot AP22
- Garmin 740S GPS
- Intellian 15 Satellite TV
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Cummins Onan 13.5KW Generator with 903 hours in sound shield
- Glendinning with 50 amp cord
- WaterMakers Water Maker
- Kenmore Stackable Washer and Dryer
- CruiseAir AC's
Engine Details and Mechanical
- 3196 Caterpillars with 904 hours Port and 968 hours Starboard (650 hp) Caterpillar recall, Majored at 800 hours by Caterpillar
- Twin Disk Gears
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Oil Change System
- Dripless Shaft Seals with spares in carrier
- Automatic Fireboy fire suppression system
- 24 X 33 Props Balanced and Blueprinted
- New Fuel Tanks move to the center
Nice clean 48 SS, the upgrades on the tankage makes the engine room a dream; everything is easy to get to. Well cared for with a lot of upgrades.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.