Boarding via the port or starboard cockpit steps, the cockpit has L-shaped seating aft with a folding cockpit table, seating facing aft to starboard and the entry door to port. An electric hatch in the sole gives access to the engine room.
Inside there is a L-shaped sofa to starboard with a drop leaf table, an electrically sliding seat to port that gives access to the utility room, secondary forward facing settee to port, helm with dual Stidd helm chairs to starboard.
Below decks is the galley to port, ensuite master to starboard and a VIP cabin with an ensuite head forward.
The hidden utility room has a washer/dryer, and a double berth.
Entering the salon from the stainless steel bi-fold door the Downeast history of Sabre Yachts is evident by the teak and holly sole, exquisite cherry joinery and abundance of hand holds throughout the vessel.
Immediately to starboard is an L-shaped ultra-leather settee with partial storage under. Two drawers are below. Lying in front of the settee is a Hi-Lo high gloss table with two folding leaves. The window aft of the settee goes up and down electrically and has Ocean Air Duette style shades. Going forward is an end table cabinet with a solid surface top icemaker on a slide out shelf and a sink with folding faucet, below the countertop.
To port upon entering is a two person loveseat that electrically slides inboard to expose steps to the utility room. When slid towards the centerline the settee can be used as an extra seat at the folding table. A L-shaped two person settee is next forward and serves as additional helm seating for guests. Forward is a cabinet with a pop-up 32" Samsung TV and an Apple TV receiver.
Also in the salon are opening side windows covered with ocean Air Duette shades, two overhead deck hatches with Ocean Air sliding screens and shades, ten overhead LED lights, 4 stereo speakers and a custom centerline cherry overhead handrail.
The lower helm is next forward to starboard and includes the following features:
- 5" Ritchie magnetic compass
- Garmin VHF 300 with remote speaker
- Garmin VHF 110 HF with hailer / horn
- (2) Garmin 7215 15" touch screen plotter/GPS/radar/weather
- Garmin GMI-10 wind/depth/speed
- Garmin black box AIS 600 two way with TX silence switch
- Airmar DT 200 transducer
- Airmar #2183 heading sensor
- Skyhook/precision autopilot with rudder angle indicator
- Stazo wood helm wheel, tilts
- ACR searchlight controls
- Cummins/vessel view color engine panel
- Joystick controls for engines
- Fusion stereo, MS AV 7000 AM/FM/DC/DVD with Aux in for thumb drive
- Single lever electronic engine controls
- Ultra-leather wrap on helm/navigator area
- (2) Stidd 500N series helm seats, captain's seat electronically powered, both with footrests
- (2) Hella black DC fans
- (2) Red night navigation lights over helm with dimmer
- Sirius weather option, on Garmin
- Sirius XM receiver for Fusion stereo
- LaCrosse weather station
- (4) stereo speakers
- Custom cherry glove box storage
- Fireboy override switch
- Key start/stop switches
- Kahlenberg horn controller
From the starboard side of the helm, 4 steps with step lights lead below to the galley area. The steps are individually hinged for storage.
Galley features include:
- Princess 2 burner ceramic top stove with sea rail and exhaust vent
- Cuisinart microwave convection & grill
- Stainless steel Nova Kool upright refrigerator/freezer
- Soap dispenser
- Jabsco 7 GPM water pump
- Deep single basin stainless steel sink with removable spray faucet
- Dometic icemaker
- Fixed deadlight in hull over galley counter
- Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
- Teak & holly sole
- (2) under deck storage compartments
- (8) cherry drawers
- (7) cherry cabinets
- (5) overhead LED lights
Off the galley to starboard, behind hinged Soji style doors, is an athwartship queen size berth off the outboard bulkhead making the berth 3 side walk-around.
On the forward side of the berth is a small nightstand with a half-height cherry hanging locker, auto lit and cedar lined with additional storage below. Aft of the berth is a full height cedar lined auto lit hanging locker. A hull side dead light with Roman shades and two reading lamps are outboard of the berth. The aft bulkhead has 8 cherry drawers and 2 multi-shelf cabinets for an abundance of storage. Within is a digital safe. Overhead is a deck hatch with a sliding shade and 6 overhead LED lights and a Xintex Co alarm. The forward bulkhead has a sliding Soji screen style door to the ensuite head.
Under the master berth is a Viking 6 man life raft in a valise (not in certification) and a fully stocked ditch bag.
Just forward of the Master Cabin the Master Head has a cherry vanity with two louvered doors, a Corian sink with a solid surface countertop and both open and enclosed storage above. A tilting mirror is above the sink. The sole is tile and has an electric toilet facing outboard.
The stall shower has a tile sole, fiberglass seat, handheld or wall mounted fixture and a mosaic tile décor. The hinged shower door is clear Lexan and has two clear side lights. Also in the shower is an opening porthole, storage cabinet, light and an exhaust fan.
Also in the head are 2 overhead LED lights and a small deck hatch with a shade and screen.
All the way forward is the VIP cabin with an island berth on a teak and holly sole. The aft end of the berth hinges up for storage. (2) spare props are located in this area.
To port is a locker with two drawers and a shelf followed by access to the guest head. To starboard is a double door cedar lined auto lit hanging locker followed by a 21" Samsung TV.
Also in the cabin are twin reading lights, 6 overhead LED lights and a Xintex Co alarm. A small overhead hatch offers ventilation.
The guest head has FRP vanity with solid surface countertop and stainless steel undermount sink. Above is a mirror and 3 LED lights. The electric toilet is outboard. The stall shower has a seat, handheld or wall mounted fixture, an overhead hatch with a screen and shade and a tiled sole. The clear Lexan door is bi-fold and has a side light. There is also a mirror on the back of the door.
UTILITY / CREW ROOM
- Uniquely set-up as both utility room and crew cabin.
- 4 steps lead down to a Landing with a cherry trimmed cabinet and work area with the yacht's tool box (3) drawers and storage cabinet
- Down two more steps are separate Ariston front loading washer and dryer
- Centerline is a double berth with 21" Samsung TV at the foot
- (6) LED lights
- Emergency escape hatch to salon above
- Opening stainless steel porthole
- (2) 12V fan
- Xintex Co detector
- (2) drawers under washer/dryer
- Fiberglass non-skid decking, Back Cove Gray
- Stainless steel anchor davit with dual rollers
- Stainless steel bow rails with secondary lower rail
- Quick windlass with rope/chain gypsy and (2) foot switches
- Rocna 60 lb. plow type stainless steel anchor with 190' G4 chain and 75' line
- International Navigation lights
- (2) anchor locker hatches
- Spare 175' braided line and 20' chain with Fortress FX-11 anchor
- Varnished teak toe rail
- Varnished teak trim on cabin sides
- (6) Low profile deck hatches
- Anodized aluminum window frames
- Helm deck door to starboard side deck
- Herreshoff style bow and spring line cleats
- Dual spring line cleats
- PVC rubrail with stainless steel cap
- Gold Cove stripe
- Low profile stainless steel opening hatches
- Fresh water washdown forward
- Salt water washdown forward
- Triple windshield wipers/washers
- Windshield canvas cover and Soltis open mesh cover
- Removable bow pulpit rail for forward boarding
- 24 mile Garmin HD Radome (new 2020)
- KVH M1 Sat TV dome
- KVH dummy M1 Sat dome with GPS sensor within
- Garmin GWS10 wind sensor
- Garmin GXM52 Sirius XM weather/audio antenna
- FRP molded mast with separate radar platform and satellite pad
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- RBW LED lighting underside of hardtop for side decks
- Handrails under side of hardtop
- ACR searchlight
- (2) VHF antennas
- Cellular antenna
- AM/FM antenna
- Wave wi-fi extender
- Backup camera on arch
- Fixed aft cockpit sunshade
- Hailer speaker
- Teak laid decking including cockpit steps
- Horn style aft mooring cleats
- L-shaped cockpit seating with removable cushions, cover, folding high gloss teak table with cover
- Aft facing seat with removable cushions and cover
- FRP swim platform white with Back Cove Gray non-skid
- Stainless steel swim ladder - undermount
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Freedom dinghy lift with wired and wireless remotes
- Shore water inlet
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Electro/Hydraulic lift for cockpit sole engine room hatch
- Custom fixed stainless steel sunshade
- (2) White underwater lights
- (2) White cockpit spreader lights
- Magma cockpit grill, stainless steel rail mount
- (2) Clarion cockpit speakers
- Bi-fold stainless steel salon door
- Walkthrough transom door
- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System
- 2014 AB 11.5 RIB with 20hp Yamaha outboard and custom cover
- Navigation lights
- Cummins QSC 8.3 550HP diesel engines. Hours - Port: 1472, Stbd 1470 as of 9/21/22
- FRP water lift mufflers for main engines
- Hurth/ZF -105 reduction gears with 1.21 to 1 ratio
- Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning: 4 units – (3) at 10K BTU and (1) at 24K BTU
- A/C system has a fresh water flush hook up
- Zeus automatic trim tab system
- Freedom lift hydraulic power pack with 2 wireless remotes
- Marelon sea valves on below waterline fittings
- (3) 2000 GPH bilge pumps with high water alarms
- Fireboy engine suppression system
- Par Max DC house water pump (new 2022)
- 5 point Reverso oil change system
- Dual racors with vacuum gauge for each engine
- Sea Recovery watermaker 450 GPD
- Racor 500 fuel filter for generator with water alarm
- Sentek Gas water separator for generator muffler
- Perko strainers for sea water inlets
- Raritan 20 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger
- Aircept crankcase ventilation system
- Mercathode corrosion protective system
- 1100 GPH Rule shower sump
- 3 coolant recovery bottles
- (2) Reverso fuel primary pumps
- (4) Engine room cameras
- DC LED engine room lights
- (6) step stainless steel access ladder
- Hoses and clamps replaced as needed (2022)
- 12/24 volt DC systems
- 120/240 volt A/C systems
- Onan 11.5 kW generator in soundshield 1253 hours (Sept. 22, 2022)
- 75' 50 amp 220 volt Glendinning shore cord reel
- Galvanic Isolator
- Illuminated circuit breaker panel at galley steps
- (2) Group 31 AGM dedicated engine start batteries
- (4) Group 4D AGM house batteries (new 2022)
- (1) Group 24 AGM generator battery
- Mastervolt 100 amp 3 bank battery charger
- Charles Marine 10 amp battery charger
- 120 volt outlet inside chart table
- Mastervolt 12 volt/2500 watt Mass combi inverter/charger with remote panel near helm
- (1) battery shut off switches in engine room and (5) knife breakers for major power draw items
- Engine room breaker panel with 36 DC protected circuits
- All batteries in polyethylene battery boxes
- Battery parallel switch
- (3) DC remotely operated battery switches at salon panel
- Salon DC panel with 12 breaker protected circuits and digital volt and amp meters
- Salon AC electrical panel with 19 breaker protected circuits and digital volt and amp meters
- Generator start/stop switches at salon panel
- Rotary switch to select between shore/generator at salon panel
- 120 volt outlets in engine room
- (3) additional 12 volt outlets
- (2) additional 120 volt outlets
- Sabre Yachts VIP resin infusion process for hull, deck and composite parts
- SAN Corecell foam coring
- Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
- Foam/plywood stringer system
- LP painted boot top – Sport White
- Wasabi Green hull color – gel coat
- Sport White decks with Back Cove Gray non-skid
- Cherry interior joinery
AT&T ship's cell phone with 3db. Shakespeare antennas.
Also a very innovative use of the Panasonic telephone system. It handles up to three individual cell lines with 3 wireless handsets including digital answering and recording. When docking these handsets offer hands free duplex intercom between the captain and mate.
RECENT (2022) MAINTENANCE
- (2) New Cummins after coolers (2022)
- (2) rebuilt turbos (2022)
- Full fluid service (2022)
- Change out of any needed engine hoses (2022)
- Full bottom paint (Sept 2022)
- Full pod service (Sept 2022)
- Prop speed on underwater gear (Sept 2022)
- Full vessel detailing (Sept 2022)
- Oil sample results logged (Sept 2022)
Purchased in the spring of 2019 after an exhaustive search of the 48 Sabres on the market, the ex: "Family Ties" was selected as the cleanest and best equipped of the 48 Sabre Express salon models available.
Believed to be the only Wasabi Green 48 Sabre, "AMITY" received compliments from the Florida Keys to Montreal on her two year East Coast odyssey.
In my entire career I have only seen 2 or 3 boats expertly maintained and in as pristine condition – Don't miss this one!
Owned by a very experienced yachtsman, "AMITY" is offered fully serviced and ready to go!
Actual LOA 52' 3"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.