The Beneteau Gran Turismo 49 combines the fine quality, luxury and comfort you would expect from a high end boat builder. Fast, fun and a great find.
The Gran Turismo concept borrowed from the world of luxury sports cars is fully expressed in the range's design, which evokes the Italian lifestyle, so adept at combining luxury and glamour. The Gran Turismo range features boats with two high-performance engines and equipped with all the most recent technological innovations of the Beneteau shipyards. But Gran Turismo isn't just about sportiness, it's also the search for pleasure: comfort, luminous rooms and large spaces, everything you need to give a cruise a touch of "dolce vita".
The performance, handling and stability of the vessel cannot be compared to a conventional hull, the feelings are unmatched.
Experience pure luxury and family fun.
This luxurious GT49 is the flagship of the Beneteau fleet. Forward there is a huge VIP stateroom with a private ensuite head that doubles as a day head for guests. Aft is the full beam owners stateroom walk around king bed with a private head, with sitting area.
Up a short set of stairs into the fantastic salon, aft doors open her up on one level to the cockpit to make entertaining seamless accommodating 10 people in luxurious comfort.
This bright and open galley has full natural beam of light flowing into the area, plenty of cooking and prep area with lots of storage. Double stainless steel sinks, full sized fridge make this and awesome area for entertaining guest.
- Microwave oven
- Corian countertops
- Unique corner slide out storage
- Pantry with slide out storage system
- 6 person dining set
Electrical and Electronics
- Twin Simrad NSS 12-inch Chartplotter Displays
- Simrad 4G Radar
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad VHF
- Simrad Module – Wifi Connection
- 40-inch Salon Samsung LCD TV
- 42-inch Samsung LCD TV Master Stateroom
- Fusion Marine Stereo with Bose Speakers
- Remote Controlled Spot Light
- 4 12V 50 Amp Engine Batteries
- 4 12V 140 Amp House Batteries
- 110V 50 Amp Shore Power Supply
- Glendinning Cable Master System
- Dometic Tropical 51,000 BTU Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Heat
- 3 Bilge Pumps (2 electric, 1 manual)
- Inverter 24V / 110V
- Load Balancer
- Battery Charger 24V 60 Amp
- 12 interior US power outlets
- 13.5 KVA Onan Generator
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Cockpit Grill Station with Magma propane grill
- Dinghy Launch and Winch in garage
Aft Deck and foredeck
* Hydraulic swim platform, tender garage, Joystick docking station in cockpit.
* Fore Deck wash down and chain locker
- Twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS 600 435hp Diesel EVC Engines
- IPS Pod Drives with counter rotating propellers
- Volvo Penta Joystick Control
- Volvo Penta Digital Engine Controls
- Single Lever Control
- Cruise Control
- Hydraulic Steering
- Quick THC 1022 Bow Thruster
- Volvo Penta Interceptor Trim Tabs
- Cockpit Docking Station With Joystick and Thruster Controls
- Fuel Filter with decanter
- Sea Water Filter
- Air Intakes on deck for engine compartment cooling
- Hot Air Extraction by Electric Ventilators
- Engine Room Foam Soundproofing
- Fire Suppression System activated from helm
- Stainless Steel fuel fill
- Two 172 gallon roto-molded fuel tanks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the West Coast Yachting Industry since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of both pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team, providing superior customer service to meet all of our clients' needs.