This 2007 Beneteau 50 represents an incredible value in a true blue water cruiser loaded with options and kept in incredible condition.
"Lightning" is one of the Cyclades 50 series built by Beneteau in France. This line was designed and built for use in the charter fleets, and is much more heavily built to allow for charter abuse. "Lightning" is one of the only examples of this boat NEVER PUT INTO CHARTER, and even better, after her original owner sailed her from France to the Caribbean, she was put onto FRESH WATER in Lake Champlain for 8 years.
The condition of this boat simply has to be seen to be appreciated. No gelcoat damage, almost no chips or dings on her, and very light use. She is LOADED with options:
- Onan 9kw Genset (120v)
- Air Conditioning
- Bow Thruster
- Primary and Halyard winches are Harken Electric 2 speed
- Custom 1000lb rated davits and CARIBE C12 Console RIB INCLUDED
- Dual wind generators on davits
- Updated Raymarine electronics 2013 including Radar, e127 at helm, and st6000 autopilot.
- Bimini and Dodger with zip in connector in excellent condition
- 260 Gallon water capacity, 116 gallon diesel capacity
- Custom Solent rig featuring 2 roller furling jibs on Profurl furlers
- Yanmar Shaft Drive 110hp engine with Folding Propeller, built in oil change pump