Manufacturer Provided Description
The largest in the Phantom series, and sonsequently an explorer on a grand scale. An immense master statroom with private bathroom, two further double cabins for family and friends, large social spaces in the saloon and up on the flybridge... there is literally nothing to cramp your style. If you love to wander, to stop at new ports to explor and re-stock, and then head out to the quiet spaces again, this is a wonderful boat to do it from.
The covered cockpit has teak-laid decks, weatherproof seating and access hatch to stowage locker beneath or an optional crew cabin with en-suite facilities. Open cockpit steps rise to the flybridge and teak laid side steps access side decks and fore deck. A transom gate leads to the teak laid bathing platform, which is fully equipped with a bathing ladder, hot and cold shower and wet locker. The electro-hydraulic passarelle
has a 250-kg lifting capacity and can also double as a diving platform.
- Teak-laid floor
- Cushioned rear seating with access to stowage locker or optional crew cabin
- Manual bilge pump
- Stairway with solid teak steps to flybridge
- Cockpit lights
- Transom gate to teak-laid bathing platform
- Warp lockers
- Access hatch to engine room
- Access hatch to large lazarette
- 6 fenders
- 2 mooring warps
- Boat hook
- Heavy duty 12v socket.
Just one step down from the saloon is the well-appointed galley featuring quality Avonite work surfaces and teak flooring. Features include an electric stove, microwave/grill combination oven, refrigerator/freezer, twin sinks and plenty of high- and low -level stowage. To assist the chef?s stability when underway, waist high stainless steel handrails are available.
- 3-burner electric ceramic/halogen hob
- Combination microwave oven
- Fridge with automatic 24v/240v changeover
- Twin sinks with hot and cold mixer tap
- Avonite worktop and sink covers
- Fire extinguisher
- Crockery stowage and cupboards
- Cutlery drawer
- 240v power points
- Teak & holly galley floor
- Waste bin.
- Access through cockpit hatch
- Engine room soundproofing
- Water-cooled engine exhausts and silencers
- Aerodynamically designed engine air intakes
- Automatic engine bay fire extinguisher and shut down system with warnings at both helms
- Stainless steel shafts (TEMET)
- 4-blade contra-rotating Manganese Bronze propellers
- Manganese Bronze 'P' brackets
- Balanced rudders
- Cathodic protection
- Automatic bilge pumps for forward bilge, engine and rudder bays (with manual 'on' override)
- Bulkheads fore and aft
- Electric engine bay fans
- Engine bay lights
- Engine manufacturer's handbook
- Sea cocks on all inlets/outlets below waterline
- All stern gear, engines, fuel tanks etc. electrically bonded
- Exhaust overheat warning system at both helm stations
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- Dripless shaft seals.
- Designed by Bernard Olesinski and the Fairline design team.
- Deep 'V' forward; 18° deadrise aft.
- Full length moulded spray deflectors.
- Isophthalic gel coat backed by isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat.
- All gel coat and glass fibre laid up by hand, with unidirectional and woven rovings.
- Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull.
- Hull/deck join bolted and bonded.
- 8hp bowthruster with controls at both helms.
The generous fore-deck sun-bathing area is accessed from the cockpit via wide side decks that feature high stainless-steel handrails to allow easy movement around the boat, a key point for non-boating guests and crew.
- Stainless steel stemhead roller
- Delta anchor with 25 fathoms chain.
- Twin Stainless steel bow fairleads.
- Stainless steel bow, spring, and stern cleats.
- Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails with intermediate lifeline.
- Stainless steel side handrails and flybridge guardrails.
- Stainless steel heavy duty rubbing strake with plastic insert.
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights.
- Water and fuel fillers.
- Moulded non-slip deck surface.
- Integral teak-laid bathing platform, stowage locker and concealed bathing ladder ? Hot and cold water transom shower.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Bow locker.
- Recessed self-draining area on foredeck for optional coachroof sunbathing cushions.
Electric anchor winch ? Integral teak-laid bathing platform ? Teak-laid cockpit and flybridge steps ? Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with cathodic protection ? Autopilot ? Echosounder and speedometer/distance log with sea water temperature read-out ? Dual station radio telephone incorporating intercom between lower and upper helms ? 8hp bowthruster ? Stereo radio/CD player with saloon and flybridge speakers ? Freshwater vacuum flush toilets ? Delta anchor ? Hot and cold water transom shower ? Aft cockpit cover ? Searchlight with controls at both helms ? 7kW Onan 240v generator ? Space provision for white goods ? Stainless steel cockpit doors ? Dripless shaft seals ? Crockery and cutlery. Standard features will vary on boats supplied to the American market.
Main Helm Position
Madrona finish instrument panel ? Adjustable helm and copilot seat ? Bowthruster controls ? Power steering ? Adjustable wheel ? Twin windscreen wipers ? Windscreen washers ? Electronic single-lever throttle and gear controls (Volvo engine option only) ? Autopilot ? Echosounder and speedometer/distance log with sea water temperature read out ? VHF radio ? Full engine instrumentation including: tachometers, oil pressure gauges, temperature gauges, audible alarms and engine hour meters ? Exhaust overheat warning system ? Helm position indicator ? Trim tab, searchlight and anchor winch controls ? 12v socket ? Chart table and light ? Chart stowage? High speed compass ? Fuel contents gauges ? Domestic water management system ? Switches for navigation lights, windscreen wipers and engine bay extractor fans ? Control panel for 12v/24v/240v domestic electrical circuits ? Electric opening windows ? Bilge pump switches with integral operating warning lights and audible alarm ? External covers to windscreen ? Teak and Holly helm floor ? Fire extinguisher.
Flybridge and Second Helm Position
Access is via open teak cockpit, the flybridge features a central helm seat station with duplicate instruments and two forward looking co-pilot seats. Aft, a C-shaped curved seating area and table will accommodate six and converts to a large sunpad when not in use. There is wet bar incorporating a sink and fridge to minimise trips to the galley and a fully equipped BBQ griddle for al-fresco cooking.
- GRP access hatchHelm seat and two co-pilot seats.
- Bowthruster controls.
- Adjustable wheel.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Duplicate engine controls.
- Duplicate engine instruments.
- Exhaust overheat warning system.
- VHF radio ? High speed compass.
- Helm position indicator.
- Trim tab, searchlight and anchor winch controls.
- Echosounder and speedometer/log repeaters.
- Bilge pump switches with integral operating warning lights and audible alarm.
- Remote control searchlight.
- 12v socket.
- Upholstered seating area for six with table, convertible to cushioned sunbathing area.
- Flybridge bar with sink (fridge and electric griddle optional).
- Drinks holders.
- Instrument and helm seat cover.
- GRP arch for optional radar.
- Moulded non-slip floor surface.
- Moulded acrylic wind deflecting screen.
A large C-shaped settee transfers into a double berth as required and dining table and luxury fittings allow for entertaining in style and comfort, with provision for TV/VCR and stereo radio/CD player.
The centrally positioned inner helm station features independent seating for skipper and co-pilot. Night-time navigation is facilitated by red lights at the helm and there is a drop-down chart table for traditional route plotting.
A king-sized bed spaciously accommodates the owner in the master stateroom, which has private en-suite facilities, full height wardrobes and ample stowage. Guests are accommodated in the double berth principal cabin, which offers access to day ensuite facilities and a portside twin cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.