Currently moored at our docks in our new Yacht Center location in Seattle. Vessel is held in a Tax Savings LLC.
Here is rare late model Navetta 52 built by Absolute and your chance to skip the 3 year wait and commissioning process. "Argo" is without a doubt one of the best equipped boats of her size on the market today. Arguably one of the most completely optioned Navetta's on the market.
Built by Absolute and model designated as Navetta series. Here is a new take on a modern pilot house cruiser. She features three wonderful staterooms with abundant windows through out. This is the first 52' to be available for sale on the West Coast. "Argo" debuted at the Dusseldorf boat show 2020 as newer generation 52' Navetta with bigger windows. Owner is very experience boater and loaded this one to cruise the Pacific Northwest and beyond. She has logged already close to 200 hours on her very efficient Volvo latest generation D6 480hp IPS 650 engines and POD drives.
Some of her key expensive features:
- Volvo IPS 650's rated at 480 hp in lieu of standard IPS 600's
- Seakeeper Gyro M6
- Garmin electronics with multiple repeaters
- QL Bow thruster
- Transferable Volvo Engine warranty to May 2025 or 2000 hours
- Volvo DPS Dynamic Positioning System option
- ISO boost system for low voltage marina shore power hookups
- Isolation voltage transformer
- Williams 325 Jet Tender
- Redundant Garmin electronics both helm stations
- Aft Cockpit joy stick optional helm station with thruster controller
- Hydraulic swim platform for tender
- Air conditioning and Heat
- Dual 3k Inverter systems for total of 6k
- Webasto Hydronic forced air heating
- Heat & Air-conditioning chiller system
- High capacity Watermaker
- The aft crew area was customized to make for more storage
- Door from engine compartment to aft storage area
- Teak options for upper helm, side decks, bow area and swim platform
- Vessel is held in a Tax Savings LLC
Available for showings now!