Hull and Main Structure.
- White Gelcoat finish for hull above water line, exterior deck, furniture and superstructure.
- One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal girders
- Hull is built with licensed process SCRIMP™ for improved strength and less weight
- High density foam cored construction bottom and topsides
- Solid fiberglass laminate stem, keel.
- Main Engine girders with high density foam coring
- Deck & superstructure foam cored reinforcement for rigidity.
Exterior Deck and Equipment
- Roller for anchor.
- 150ft of high tensile 3/8" chain and 150ft warp.
- 50KG DELTA anchor.
- Locker for 24V anchor windlass.
- Fuel and water inlets.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- 10 Mooring cleats on deck.
- Heavy-duty S/S #316 1-1/4² handrail w/1"( stanchions)
- S/S rub rail around hull deck joint.
- Fiberglass cap rail.
- Teak covered aft deck & Steps (option).
- Nonskid main deck (option: teak deck)
- SS sliding salon door.
- Two bow storage lockers with access through flush FRP deck hatches.
- 2 x Deck hatches with blinds & screens.
- Engine access through manual deck hatches in cockpit floor with manual struts.
- Two large hull side frameless window.
- Six oval portholes.
Aft Deck Area
- FRP Curved seat with cushions at aft. deck.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Teak aft decks- optional
- Comfortable stairs from aft deck to flybridge. Port Side.
- Two steps down to dive/swim platform.
- Cockpit lockers for storage.
- 2 side boarding doors
- S/S transom door with Horizon Logo
- Dimmer switch for Aft. deck ceiling lighting
Swimming Platform Area
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water.
- Swim ladder on STBD side.
- S/S safety rail on swim platform
- LED courtesy lights.
- LED bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights
- LED ceiling lights
- Navigation lights.
- Cockpit down lights.
- Non-skid flybridge cambered deck with ample drainage.
- Helm station with stainless wheel and instrument console.
- Single STIDD helm chair
- FRP Arch & FRP Hardtop.
- Wet bar package:
- FRP module bar with sink, with hot and cold water.
- DC fridge in bar.
- FRP table with seating.
- Sunning bed/ Bench Seat stb side of helm console with new cushions- 2020
- Ample locker space for storage.
- ES1000 Steelhead Crane
- Covers for F/B Seating and console
- Covers for aft deck seating, aft deck table and flybridge Table
- FRP bar with sink and refrigerator
- Teak coffee table with seating
- Corian table top with bar stools
- Sun bed / bench seat to starboard with cushions
- Fusion radio with subwoofer and waterproof speakers
- Tender chocks, bridle and tie-downs
- Chaise lounges (2)
- Flybridge A/C - Dometic 27000 BTU air conditioning – 230 volt
- Dometic seawater pump P120Z – 230 volt
- F/B Windshield with wiper and washer.
- Upgraded Waeco CR-1110 upright 108 liter fridge/freezer – 24 volt/220 volt
- Arixex 24 inch propane BBQ built into bar
- 1,000 pound hydraulic crane (boom and lift Hydraulic)
- Manship low profile hatch, right top of console
- Bar top upgraded to Corain
- Aft deck side rails
- Custom fly bridge seating
- Bilge pump monitor and control
- Monitoring system for tanks (fuel, fresh water and black water)
- 2 x Garmin 8215 15" touch screen chart plotter with GPS antenna on Flybridge.
- Garmin Auto pilot.
- Garmin GMR 404 4ft open array 48 mile radar.
- 2 x Garmin GSD 26 Depth transducers.
- Additional GM120 display
- Garmin VHF 300 on flybridge.
- Garmin XM weather and Radio.
- Sunshin Spotlight on Flybridge
- Fusion UD750 Stereo on Flybridge
- Sirius XM Module and Antenna
- Fusion 51600 Amp
- JL Audio Sub woofer & 4 x 7" JL Audio Speakers on Flybridge
- Sonos Connect on Flybridge
- Sonos Connect on Aft Deck with 2 x 7"JL Audio Speakers
- Sonos Connect on Bow with 2 x 7" JL Audio Speakers
- Sonos Playbar in Salon with 2 x Play 1 speakers and Sub woofer
- Cisco Linksys router in Salon
- Sonos Playbar in Master Cabin
- 48" Samsung LED TV in Salon
- 32" Samsung LED TV in VIP
- KVH HD7 Satellite TV with Dummy Dome
- Bluray in Salon and Master
- Sat TV displays on Flybridge Garmin
- Cradlepoint Cellular Internet
Engine Room and Equipments
- Twin Cummins - QSB 6.7 550HP- 1,390 HOURS
- (2) ZF 286 IV marine transmission
- (2) Jabsco Par 4 inch flex mount heavy duty engine blower – 24 volt
- (2) KCA NiBral marine propellers - D30" x P23-1/2 x 4B
- Cummins Onan MDKDP 17 kilo watts marine generator, 60 hertz, 1 phase, 120/240 volt, 1800 rpm
- Onan wet exhaust muffler
- SidePower SE210 tunnel thruster - 24 volt
- SeaStar rear mount hydraulic marine helm pump - 24 volt
- Bennett EIC trim tab system – 24 volt
- (2) Racor 75/500MA duplex fuel filter primary engines
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for generator
- (2) Groco 3-valve oil change kit with cover port and starboard – 12 volt
- (2) Jabsco sliding vane diesel transfer pump - 24 volt
- (2) 2-inch Engine sea water filter
- 1-inch Generator sea water filter
- Sound and heat insulated compartments
- Delta –T Moisture eliminators for engine rooms.
- DC 24Volt lights.
- One AC outlet.
General Electrical Systems:
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- Premium DC distribution board with switches, voltmeter and amp meter.
- Outlets in Salon / bar / galley / cabins / fly-bridge / aft deck / engine room.
- Vimar switches for lights and electrical outlets.
AC/DC Main Power System
- AC power supply from generator / shore power.
- Selector switch for AC power supply.
- Remote panel for generator.
- Four AGM Batteries for engine & generator start up.
- Two AGM Batteries for ship‘s service power.
- BEP battery switch.
- One battery charger for all batteries.
- One inverter 3.0 KW.
- Premium AC panel with switches
Shore Power System
- Glendenning shore power 50Amp connector with 100ft cord.
Mechanical system & Fuel and Lube Oil System
- Dual Racor 900FG filters for both engines.
- One oil change pump for engines, generator and Gearboxes.
Fresh Water System
- 270 Gal of water tank integral to hull.
- Color coded piping for easy identification.
- Marine grade lines for fresh water system
- One 17 Gal/110V or 220V water heater.
- High volume 24V fresh water pump with accumulator tank.
- Fresh water washdown for anchor.
- Fresh Water Wash down - Aft Deck.
- 2 x 30 Gal of holding tank integral to hull
- Electric fresh water flush toilets, pumps with Y valve for automatic discharge. and dock side pump out (2).
Bilge Water System
- 4x electric 24V bilge pumps.
- High level bilge water alarm.
Fire Safety System
- One Seafire automatic/manual fire extinguisher in each engine room.
Air Conditioning System
- Marine Air –central air conditioning for each cabins and salon.
- Air Cond. Self cleaning system
- Hyd. Trim tab system
Interior Design and Equipment
- Port Aft guest stateroom
- Custom wood accent carpentry.
- Carpeted floor.
- Opening port lights in hull side.
- Soft furnishings.
- Twin Bunks with insert Queen size Bed
- Storage beneath bed.
- Cabin lights.
- Shared bathroom with VIP cabin.
- 32" Samsung LED TV in VIP.
- Summit Appliances Ariston 24" 1.82 cubic foot compact front load washer – 115 volt
- GE Spacemaker® 3.6 cubic foot capacity electric dryer - 240 volt
- Dometic ED06 Emerald split gas 6000 BTU air conditioning condensing unit - 230 volt
- Dometic TVE06 Emerald evaporator – 230 volt
- (2) Reading lights
- Master Stateroom
- Custom carpentry for accent finishing.
- Carpeted floor.
- Deck hatch with screen & opening.
- Fabric blinds over large window
- Queen size bed, semi walk around.
- Large full height closets.
- Closets for linens / towels and clothes.
- Cabin lights.
- Night stands with light switches and outlets.
- 32" Samsung LED TV in Master
- Dometic ED16 Emerald split gas 16000 BTU air conditioning condensing unit - 230 volt
- Dometic TVE16 Emerald evaporator – 230 volt
- (2) Reading lights.
Heads & Showers.
- (2) Oceanair blower – 24 volt
- (2) Justime freestanding toilet brush holders
- (2) Justime toilet tissue holder
- (4) Justime tumbler holder
- (3) Justime towel ring
- (4) Justime robe hook
- (2) Justime towel bar
- (2) Justime basin faucet
- (2) Grohe Tempesta Trio hand shower with 24 inch bar and hose
- (2) Grohe Grohsafe universal pressure balance rough-in valve 1/2 inch 3 port installation
- (2) Grohe 19 068 001 Eurodisc II pressure balance valve trims
- (2) Headhunter Royal Flush Espresso marine toilets
- GE full height refrigerator with freezerrefrigerator/freezer with ice maker – 110 volt
- GE CleanDesign 30" black electric cook top – 110 volt
- Hood for cook-top – 110 volt
- Kohler custom faucet
- Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawer Series dish washer – 110 volt
- GE continuous feed disposal 1/3 horse power – 110 volt
- (3) Salon bar stools 2-inches higher
- Wood floor
- Corian counter tops
- Double sinks with tap
- Custom accent wood carpentry
- Custom wooden carpentry for galley, cupboards and counters
- Cutlery and crockery drawers
- Pot drawer and spice drawers
- Additional storage drawers and cupboards
- Under counter trash drawer
- GE - (4) burner electric cook top
- Extractor over cook top
- GE microwave/convection oven.
- Additional Equipment:
- Aft Deck Sun Awning
- Bow Deck Cushions and All Exterior Cushions- New 2020
- Flybridge Clear Enclosure
- 700 Gal/day Water-maker - Engine Room. Port Side.
Safety Systems -Horizon 52PC Brochure
- One Seafire automatic/manual fire extinguisher in engine room
- Sea-Fire ESRS microprocessor engine shutdown systems
- (2) Sea-Fire FD850M manual/auto fire system
- 6-Man life raft on fly bridge.
Horizon Power Catamarans
"The PC52 is designed to appeal to the cruising yachtsman that has very specific cruising needs, and looking for certain key elements and features that the PC52 offers, namely:
- Highly fuel efficient at a cruise of 16 – 19 knots with top end speed of 22 knots
- Soft, comfortable smooth level ride
- Large stable platform
- A strong and dependable yacht, professionally designed and built, utilizing the patented Scrimp™ resin infused system
- Easy and safe to manage and maneuver, giving the captain total confidence and complete control of the vessel
- Very spacious accommodations with all the necessary amenities for long term cruising and for living aboard
- Low maintenance through the use of the highest quality marine equipment and durable materials on interior finishing details
- Large comfortable aft deck, flybridge and deck areas for dinning, sunning and entertaining
- Easy and safe water access
- Very Aesthetically appealing, ensuring pride of ownership and retaining resale value
The PC52's elegant styling, by JC Espinosa, is neither simple nor complex, but rather a fusion of modern and chic, exuding confidence. The overall look and feel immediately gives one the sense that the PC52 is a highly refined and technologically advanced cruising yacht. Once again we have shown that elegance and rugged dependability are no longer a contradiction.
Naval architect and recognized multi hull authority, Lazranos Marine Design of Aukland, New Zealand, developed highly refined hull designs from tank-test developments. The semi-displacement symmetric hulls are extremely efficient and ensure a soft smooth ride and excellent sea keeping. The yachts electrical and general systems are engineered by Horizon Yacht's highly regarded in house engineers and naval architects." ~ Horizon Power Catamarans Website