Vessel Walk Through
A great example of the excellent fit and finish executed by Cruisers Yachts. The owner has spared no expense in upgrading this amazing yacht.
- Factory SeaKeeper SK6
- Upgraded 21.5kw Generator
- Cockpit ShureShade
- Hydraulic Swim Platform/Tender Lift
- Wine Cooler in Atrium
"Happy Times" Features a 3 stateroom/ 3 head layout. She can comfortably accommodate guests on long cruising trips.
The design followed the current trend of having the cockpit, salon, galley, and helm all on the same deck level.
- Patio Door w/ Power Window
- Blackened Oak & Tan Oak Interior
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System
- Carpet in Cabins
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Anchor & Chain
- Windlass w/ Remote & Footswitch
- Electric Heads
- Cockpit Matts
- Cockpit Shower
- Spotlight w/ Remote
- Fuel Crossover System
- Retractable 50a Shore Power Cable
- Electric Cockpit Grill
- Powered Sun Roof in Salon
- Therapeutic Foam Mattresses
- Interior Seating, Gunmetal
- Shade, Foredeck
- Stools, Bar, White, with Black Covers
- Hull White, IPS
- Dockside, US, with Isolation Transformer
- Dishwasher, Walnut 120V
- TV/DVD, TSR, US
- TV/DVD, FSR, US
- Generator, 21.5 Kw, with SS, 240V/60HZ
- Wine Captain, Lower Salon, 120V
- Head, Centerfuge W/H Tank & Macerator
- Algea-X Fuel Conditioning System
- Oil Change System
- Joystick Remote Docking Station
- Swim Platform, Extended w/Hydraulic Lift
- Auto Stabilizing System
- Sail Away Kit
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Underwater Lighting
- Floor, Amtico, Lower Salon, Walnut
The Galley onboard is cleverly positioned aft to provide optimum entertaining functionality, it allows host and guests alike to be at the center of attention. Clean lines and an intuitive layout give effortless access to the microwave, dishwasher, icemaker, and cooktop. Everyone's favorite feature is sure to be the retractable window that opens the Galley to the rear deck for passing refreshments and sharing conversation.
Electronics - Raymarine, US
- Sonar, (2) Axiom XL 16" w/Remote, 6kw HD Open Radar, Autopilot, Flir, VHF
Cockpit & Swim Platform / Tender Lift
The surface-level hydraulic swim platform has plenty of space for watersports and is large enough to support a small tender or personal watercraft. Steps on each side lead to the aft deck where there is a U-shaped lounge wrapping around a hi/lo pedestal table with beverage holders to both sides. Just ahead are two bar stools with access to the galley. To port is an outdoor electric grill. A standard electric SureShade extendable awning provides shade on those sunny days. Altogether, this makes the aft deck a comfortable gathering area.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.