Often called "the Queen of the Fleet," T55 MKII is the ultimate Hinckley power yacht, representing the pinnacle of the Talaria line. Created in response to demands for a more spacious and powerful yacht, the T55 is designed for gracious and spacious entertaining at sea. With a dual-stateroom layout, it satisfies owners who want an environment that offers the very highest standards of craftsmanship coupled with the most advanced design and technology.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- WT 209 Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with molded-in nonskid
- Double White Awlgrip bootstripe
- Red bottom paint
- Natural teak cockpit sole w/ gray caulking
The large Cockpit aft features a large L-shaped settee and backrests.
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings and forward pilothouse entry doors surround
- Teak sole with teak threshold at transom door and direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse with snaps
- Custom coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light
- Custom rubrail mounted removeable steps with (removable) Bo Peep handles to board vessel from floating dock.
- Custom Talaria 55 cockpit step layout (see picture 24) with two Bo Peep handles for extra handholds
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower wand near transom door opening
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels mounted at transom w/wireless remotes
- Fender storage on underside of deck hatch
- Twin apposing vanities have vitrifrigo refrigerator and icemaker and Kenyon electric grill and sink.
- Portside salon table can also be a cockpit coffee table or dinner height table.
Entry to the pilothouse is through sliding, polished stainless steel framed, full height, curved glass doors. There is 360º viewing through large tempered glass windows and doors.
Pilothouse layout includes:
Aft: Two C-shaped settees built in with raised panel detailing. Stbd. settee has a hi/low table with top cushion to make area into a large day bed. Beneath each settee is storage and air conditioning systems
Forward: Helm area is to starboard. To port up one step is twin Stidd slimline high back seats four total across the helm area. The port settee back stores the electrical lifting Samsung HDTV outboard with a Savant entertainment system and builtin Polk Audio speakers. There is a custom handrail at companionway heading below.
Pilothouse is finished with:
- High gloss varnished cherry raised paneling
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole
- Hermes interior fabrics
- Large electric opening side windows both port and stbd sides.
- Aft door has custom electric roll up blinds
- Skysol electric pleated blind system for side windows and front windshields remote controlled
- Overhead LED lamps on dimmers provide lighting mounted in ultra suede headliner.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning system water chilled and recently replaced in 2022.
- Four 25x25 glass hatches electrically open.
- Center overhead handrail
Down five steps she has a beautiful U shaped galley, down, with all high-end appliances and she comes with all kitchen cutlery, dishes, pots & pans, coffee maker ect
Galley countertop is Corian, Antarctica
Sub-Zero 24" Undercounter All Refrigerator model ID-24R
Mile Induction Cooktop model KM 6320
Miele Speed Oven model H 6200 BM SS
Fisher & Paykel Panel Ready DishDrawerTM Single Drawer Dishwasher
Custom manufactured 22.5" x 18" sink with chamfered aft/outboard
Galley Faucet Rohl Michael Berman Kitchen Collection
RMB7928LMAPC2 in polished chrome.
Pantry: Pantry: Pantry:
Fisher & Paykel CoolDrawerTM 36" Multi-temperature drawer model
She is just start to undergo a full MAN A1 service at Hinckley Yacht Services.
All house and start batteries were replaced in fall 2021.
Shore Power booster for cleaner incoming power and prevents the breakers form tripping under shore side electrical fluctuations. HBL 50AITSSB 15 KVA ISOLATION TRANSFORMER
New Air Conditioning system installed winter 2022 by Hinckley Yacht Services
Sealift transom lift on a oversized teak decked swim platform that has removable caulks
12 foot Zodiac Yachtline 400 RIB with a 40 hp Yamaha outboard, wheel steered, yacht quality. Raymarine chartplotter with AIS and VHF. (keep an eye on the grandkids)
SeaLift hydraulic dinghy lift with teak decking on the frp platform.
(Note: teak decking to have gray seams). Swim platforms are to
be painted to match the yacht's hull color.
Note: Removable dinghy cradles for the platform lift are mounted in generator area.
Algae-X fuel purification system for both engines and generator.
Racor Diesel Fuel Polishing system, model FPS150S24, 24V
with magnetic fuel conditioner and digital timer with audible
alarm & service filter light. Fuel plumbing to have an
electrically actuated manifold for selecting between port or
starboard fuel tanks via a Carling rocker switch at the helm.
Capacity rating on this system is 150GPH.
Digital timer to be remote mounted in the helm area.
Specific mounting location at the helm per approved helm
arrangement (see project manager to confirm mounting
locations prior to installation).
Important note: This system requires two additional fuel
stingers be added to each of the existing tanks. Additional
fuel ports will be added to the tanks inspection covers to
Hinckley Wireless JetStick Remote.
All air conditioning air handlers to have Breathe Easy UV sterilizers to prevent mildew growth .
Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
24-VOLT DC Ship's Service:
- Start Batteries: Four (4) 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator (NEW)
- House: Four (4) 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank (NEW)
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the starting batteries
- Mastervolt 12/24Volt start battery isolator
- Two (2) Balmar® alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) 100-amp for House bank and one (1) 60-amp for starting bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
240/120 VOLT-60 Hz AC from Shore Power and Generator:
- Two (2) Power inlet rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
- 24/60-start battery charger
- 24/100-house battery charger
120-VOLT AC from Inverter:
- 24-volt-DC to 110-volt-AC inverter
GENERATOR: Northern Lights 15 Kw generator (1065 hours 2/22), rated for 240-Volts AC, is mounted in a sound shield and is outfitted with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
SeaKeeper 9 Gyro
FLIR AX8 thermal monitoring camera in engine
room. Camera to be integrated with the Raymarine
network for viewing on both multi-function navigation
displays at helm. Camera to be mounted aft inside the
engine room, facing forward.
Additional GOPRO remote camera for additional viewing of engine underway.
Raymarine T453 Extended Range Dual-Sensor Thermal
Night Vision Camera on mast. Camera to be controlled
from the Raymarine multi-function displays at the helm.
The T453 camera is a dual sensor camera with extended
range and both thermal & lowlight video capabilities.