The striking all-new V55 features a sleek and dynamic exterior profile coupled with intelligent use of space and all the exceptional performance qualities synonymous with our V Class range. This is the latest generation in stying that you will see on Princess Yachts of the future. Her main deck has been purposely designed for those who enjoy true open-boating. The expansive cockpit features a large L-shaped seating area with additional seating aft around a substantial folding teak table served by a wet bar opposite with an electric barbecue. This area connects to the salon via a drop-down sliding door and opening window aft of the galley, seamlessly integrating the two living areas as required. Her main deck also boasts a large sunpad located aft of the cockpit and a further foredeck seating and sunbathing area. With a top speed of 37 knots, she promises to deliver a powerful V Class sports yacht experience.
The V55 will appeal to V Class loyalists potentially looking for a step up in size and performance, as well as new Princess customers searching for elegance and purity of purpose. The all-new Princess deep-V resin-infused hull of the V55 not only provides a smoother, more efficient ride but also creates more space below deck, with design features making use of every remote corner. Complementing this, she is powered with Volvo D13 1000 HP engines (Straight Shaft). The cockpit connects to the main saloon via a cleverly concealed drop-down sliding patio door, seamlessly integrating both living areas. Plus, with the electric opening sunroof over the main deck, you can truly open yourself up to the elements.
This new V Class continues to deliver throughout her lower deck featuring three generous guests cabins, she is class leading for a yacht of her size. Her ensuite master stateroom utilizes the full beam of the yacht. The V55 has been designed for owners who wish to spend more of their time above deck, getting in touch with the world around them and truly experiencing what a sports yacht has to offer. Combining the similar meticulous and luxurious design details we have seen in previous Princess models with new technology, design features and engineering, the all-new Princess V55 holds its own as the heart and soul of the V Class.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engines and Drives
- Princess V55 with twin Volvo D13-1000 (2 x 1000mhp)
- Volvo joystick control with low speed maneuvering in docking mode and steering at any speed in driving
Hold Function Docking Facility
- Stern thruster
- Oil Changer for engines & generator
- Canopy headliner and sliding roof with cover panel are Graphite Grey metallic
- Garage/transom island, canopy styling blade and cockpit wet bar fascia are sprayed in Platinum metallic
- White hull
- Walnut interior wood in Satin finish
- Galley, salon, and helm floors are V groove planked walnut as standard
- Forward cabin features scissor berth conversion
- Galley outboard pop-up pantry/storage electrically operated
- Salon full-size dining/coffee table with twin electrically operated legs
- ALLURE COLLECTION I (Sprayed canopy)
INTERIOR STYLING INCLUDES:
- V Class quilting detail to helm seats with contrast piping and paneling
- Canopy sprayed in Platinum metallic in addition to standard spray detail
- Canopy side panels above forward section of deckhouse glazing and radar arch sprayed in Platinum metallic
- Canopy styling blade to be sprayed in unique metallic contrast paint color
- White gelcoat
- Cockpit seat backrest surround sprayed in Platinum metallic
- Teak step nosings upgrade (to include transom and steps to sidedecks)
- Foredeck sunbed cushions with adjustable headrests & reticulated foam
- All exterior upholstery in V Class styling - Comfort Exterior III - Met Ice with Met sterling contrast paneling and piping
- Galley worktops are Carrera White Avonite
- Bathroom worktops are Symlar white (satin finish) with thermo-formed basins and Carrara white solid surface (satin finish) floors as standard
- Up/down electro hydraulic transom platform
- Side boarding gates to cockpit area
- Electric drop window on port side of salon
- Second station controls in cockpit including thruster controls and emergency engine stop
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit (grey mesh)
- Additional 20m of 10mm anchor chain
- Teak coffee table (with deck mounted fixing point) to foredeck
- Dedon Seax folding director's armchairs (2) for cockpit dining frame in black finish with wooden armrests. Textile finish in sail taupe
- 21.5 kW / 60 Hz Onan generator is fitted as standard
- Miele Wine Cooler (fitted below companionway stairs)
- Central vacuum in lower salon
- Stern docking lights fitted to canopy overhang
- CM7 Glendinning cablemaster, 50 Amp with Hubbel Shore Cable
- Energy Solutions 12vKA Dock Boost Transform, 50 Amp
- AGM Mastervolt 90Ah Batteries
Standard System includes:
- Deck salon - 50" UHD LED TV on a powered lift. Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. UHD Blu-ray CD/DVD Player, paired with (2) Focal speakers
- Master stateroom - 43" UHD LED TV. Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. UHD Blu-ray CD/DVD player, paired with (2) Focal speakers
- Cockpit - 4 waterproof (Bowers & Wilkins) speakers linked to deck salon audio system with local control.
- Premium audio system
- Deck salon - 50" UHD LED TV on a powered lift (with 180 swivel function) connected to Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. UHD Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Focal speakers (2) and subwoofer
- Master stateroom - 43" UHD LED TV connected to Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicate app. UHD Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with (2) Focal speakers
- Forward VIP stateroom - 32" LED TV connected to Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blue-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with (2) Focal speakers
- Starboard cabin - 24" HD LED TV connected to Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Samsung BD-J5900 Blu-Ray player. Paired with (2) Focal 300 ICW6 speakers
- Cockpit – JL Audio M6-650X-L Waterproof speakers (4) and Focal P25F subwoofer with 1000F amplifier connected to Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multizonestreaming capability and dedicated app
- Chase Tubes for installation of SAT TV system
- Garmin 16" multifunction display incorporating Volvo software to allow engine instrumentation and autopilot function displays as well as a 10" display (with chartplotter/GPS with external aerial)
- Garmin 424 XHD2 radar with 48" open array
- Second 16" color multifunction display fitted at helm position
- Garmin remote control keypad (GRID) at helm position
- Garmin AIS 800 Class B transponder
- Garmin 315 VHF/DSC with intercom
- Reticulated foam for exterior cushions
- Cockpit seating & aft sunbed cover
- Seakeeper stabilizer
- Underwater transom lights (4 Lumishore EOS TIX403 w/ STV2204i display)
- ElectroSea CL-990-X1.5 Clearline Control System
- Yacht Safe Air Purification System, 4 Zones
- Garmin Forward facing sonar
- Sirius XM radio
- Weather Radio
The "Le Reve" is new to the market and better than new. Delivered just last May, she has had time to get the bugs worked out.
Just to mention a few of the upgrades : Walnut satin finish on the interior with the Allure Collection exterior highlights. Volvo joystick controls along with variable speed bow and stern thrusters just complements this boat even more with total ease in handling at the dock. Sub-Zero drawer refrigeration with an optional Miele wine cooler.
Hydraulic Swim Platform, Tender Garage, Side Boarding gates, Seakeeper NG9 Gyro stabilization, High Gloss on the cockpit table, 4 Lumishore underwater lights, Naim audio system and Cockpit control station. Cutlery setting for 6. She is ready to go and ready for inspection for the most discriminating buyer.
She was ordered special by her original and current owner with the taste to please anyone. It is currently about a 2 year wait but you can have one now.
Take advantage of this opportunity and get it now. Owner is moving up to a larger Princess.
- Owners personal items
- Lighted name
- Name Reserved
- 345 Williams Jet Tender