This 2011 Azimut 58 is powered by twin Caterpillar C-12 700hp diesel engines with approximately 2,059 engine hours.
Additional mechanical features include:
- 20KVA generator
- Air conditioning BTU 72,000
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Xenta joystick controls for engines and thrusters (at main helm and flybridge)
- Double Racor filters on main engines
- Teak laid hydraulic bathing platform
Deck gear on board this Azimut 58 includes:
- Cockpit cover
- Hard top
- Coachroof cushions
- Black mesh covers for windows
- Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform
- Two side boarding gates to cockpit
- Electric searchlight
- Three underwater lights beneath bathing platform
- Two lights installed on aft flybridge
- Crane and cradles for tender on flybridge (lifting capacity 250kg)
- Barbeque on flybridge
- Refrigerator on flybridge
- Flybridge table
- Flag pole
Navigation and Electronics
- Garmin GPS map 1223xsv
- Garmin GMR Fantom 18 Radome
- Garmin GT51M-THP stainless steel thru-hull tranducers traditional CHIRP 80-160kHz 600W
- Garmin GHP Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot
- Garmin GHC Marine autopilot control display
- Garmin GMI marine instrument display
- Garmin AIS 800
- VHF 210 NA
- Engine room camera
- TV system with antennea
- Home theatre soundsystem in saloon
- Watertight CD player with remote control in cockpit
Accommodation for six guests is provided within three cabins on board this 2011 Azimut 58.
Forward is a large master cabin with double berth and ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There is a further double cabin with V-berth and ensuite bathroom, and a twin cabin with two single berths and an ensuite bathroom.
There is also a crew cabin located aft of the engine room with a separate head.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Phuket, Thailand.
- © 2022 Nicolle Associates