* Extended version of the 5500 offering slightly more comfort with a longer salon.
* Three staterooms with two heads and separate shower stalls.
* VIP stateroom features centerline bed forward.
* Midship master stateroom features vertical ports for natural light.
* Modern galley with plenty of storage, cooktop, convection oven, corian counters, and much more.
* Equipment room forward of engines accessed through galley sole.
Navigator Yachts hull shape was designed with one thing in mind: make the best use of a minimum amount of fuel and horsepower, and retain the maximum amount of boat speed and efficiency. In doing so, Navigator created a wide hull shape that is stable at rest and at displacement speed, while achieving 30% less wetted running surface when on a plane. The result is a hull with much less drag, a
significantly smoother ride, and far better fuel economy.