National Yacht Sales is honored to co-broker Good Karma – a single owner, custom built yacht by a local Azimut aficionado. This 2019 Azimut 60 Flybridge is the only freshwater vessel of her kind and loaded with exclusive, enviable options including:
- Coveted SeaKeeper marine motion control technology, eliminating 95% of boat roll
- Volvo inboard joystick with bow and stern thrusters
- Yacht Controller: a wireless remote control docking system
- Dual helm stations with comprehensive Raymarine electronics
- Two Isoboost shore power transformers for clean, reliable energy
- Full beam hydraulic swim platform
- Zipwake automatic dynamic trim control system
- FLIR thermal camera
Open wallet maintenance on Good Karma has been completed by the original, Azimut certified dealer. Good Karma also comes with a highly desirable extended Passport warranty, valid through spring, 2024. She is well powered with twin diesel Volvo D13-900 v-drive inboard engines, and tops out at an impressive 35 mph.
Good Karma's spacious appointments throughout have thoughtful, luxurious touches such as dimming lights, a thoughtful vanity space for her in the master suite, individual reading lights, commodious shower stalls, recessed flatscreen televisions, and abundant natural light throughout.
Her sale also generously includes a $5,000 carbon fiber boarding ladder.
Platform Bbq on flybridge
Cockpit table with synthetic marble inlay
Crew cabin with sleeping berth and private head Dimmer lights in interior Hi low electric dinette table Full wet bar including freshwater ice-maker on flybridge Fly table with synthetic marble Foredeck lounge with convertible bench sun-bed and table Full boat Fusion audio system Glendenning cable master for shore power Fly lounging with aft fly open air seating and love seats Teak on fly Teak on side decks Telescopic gangway Washer dryer
Miele top-of-the-line appliances (microwave combo and cooktop)
Wine cooler in galley
Co-pilot seats at main and fly helms