Van der Valk BeachClub 600
2019 • 60' (18.29 m)
LUCY PENGUIN, a 60' Van der Valk 2019, was crowned ‘Most Innovative Yacht' in her category as part of the World Yachts Trophies in 2019. This is seen in her remarkable amount of interior and exterior space due to the clever location of the engine room, which is found below the swim platform. You'll find various comfortable places to relax and take in the views, whether it be the sun pads on the foredeck, the spacious upper deck lounge area, or the expansive swim platform beach club. Bring the outside world in through panoramic views in each of the lounges and suites enhanced by the generous use of glass. This BeachClub 600 was built to US spec, is duty paid, and has been kept in the fresh waters of Lake Michigan. As of 2022, she has new carpet in the interior and a new hydraulic FreedomLift on the stern.
|Builder:||Van der Valk|
|Sub Category:||Motor Yachts|
|LOA:||60' (18.29 m)|
|Engine Info:||Volvo Penta D11B2-A MP (IPS-950) diesel 725|horsepower Inboard 300 Port|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL US|
• The entire accommodation of the yacht is thermally insulated
• Layout as per GA's
• Interior style MALLORCA
• Interior fully spray-painted
• Interior built with high-quality solid wooden framework
• Luxury upholstery (brand JAB)
• Escape hatches/possibilities according to CE regulations
• Stainless steel handrails
• Granite worktops in galley
• Corian worktops in bathrooms
• Corian shower cabins and bathroom/toilet walls
• Solid wooden/Corian floors in galley and bathrooms/toilets
• Three suites including an owner's suite with panoramic views
• Webasto Clear ice cube-making machine (18kg/day capacity)
• Miele wine refrigerator (capacity of 16 bottles)
• Full-size Miele washer and separate dryer
• 1x Miele refrigerator
• 1x Miele freezer
• 1x Miele ceramic cook top
• 1x Miele extractor fan
• 1x Miele washer/dryer combination
• 1x Miele dishwasher
• 1x Miele combination oven
• 1x Quooker instant boiling water tap
• Saloon, dining area, galley, and all other cabins are equipped with Cantalupi LED spots
• Internal stairs fitted with LED lights
• LED foot lighting around main decks
• Full "premium-quality" aluminum hull and superstructure (special seaworthy shipbuilding, AIMg4.5Mn - H321/H111, with certificate)
• Aluminum hull/superstructure/hardtop exterior completely sandblasted
• High-quality two-component paint system (Alexseal according to COT norms)
• Hull in metallic paint
• Full 15mm teak decks, also on stairs and swimming platform
• Vast leisure area on the front deck, according to standard GA
• Stainless steel 40mm (316) handrails
• 2x 2 stainless steel (316) cleats aft
• 2 Stainless steel cleats midships
• 2 Stainless steel cleats front deck
• 2 Stainless steel cleats on the swimming platform
• Glass wheelhouse sliding door
• Curved glass beach club/main saloon sliding doors
• Gray tinted and hardened security glass windows
• Teakwood steps on outside stairs
• Outside tables in teak wood
• Luxury exterior sunbrella upholstery (according to layout)
• Cockpit deck sun awning system. Two curved carbon fiber pillars, deck adapters, and canvas awning cover.
• Large watertight entrance/service hatch from the swimming platform to the engine room
• Swissway Golden Gate 1000 hydraulic gangway/passerelle/swimming ladder. One section multifunctional rotating ultra light-weight passerelle that can be used as a gangway, diving board, and swimming ladder. Integrated into the swim platform.
• 1x Kahlenberg air horn
• 1x Searchlight halogen (Jabsco 255SL)
• 2x Speich windscreen wipers with adjustable interval and sprayers
• 1x Electric anchor winch (Maxwell 3500 HWC port drum 24V 1200W) with 60 kg St. Steel Pool anchor and 60m (10mm) St. steel anchor chain and anchor roll
• Deck wash and anchor wash connection (freshwater)
• Refrigerator, sink, and ice cube maker on the foredeck
• Deck lights incorporated into the hardtop
• LED foot lighting around main decks
• All outside lighting is waterproof
• Underwater transom lights (set of 4 OceanLED RGB)
Mechanical Systems and Engine Room
Propulsion / Steering:
• 2x Volvo Penta D11B2-A MP (IPS 950) -
Dynamic Positioning System for Volvo Penta IPS. When activated, the Dynamic Positioning System automatically holds your boat's heading and keeps it within a very limited area. The system uses twin GPS receivers in the special antenna to determine the boat's position and heading.
• Additional Volvo Penta IPS Joystick (docking station, 2pc.)
• Joystick driving option
• Outside helm station (steering position) -
The outside helm station incorporates the following: helm seat, Volvo Penta control station with joystick (docking), Volvo Penta 12-inch Glass Cockpit multifunctional display, Garmin VHF300 radio, and Volvo Penta autopilot unit.
• Electric trim system (Humphree)
• Humphree electric fin stabilizing system (incl. zero-speed)
• Full Volvo Penta IPS drive system (IPS-20)
• Electric steering system (Volvo Penta IPS-20)
• Volvo Penta EVC-E3 electronic vessel control system
• Electric 24V "Side Power" 20 horse power bow thruster
• Full-color digital moto management system
• Volvo Penta autopilot
Ship's Systems & Components:
• Automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine room (FirePro Automatic Marine Fire Extinguisher) as well as underneath the steering position plus additional manual fire extinguishers
• The entire engine room is fitted with a system of professional and high-quality sound-dampening materials
• Engine room ventilation system
• Shower cabins with security glass doors
• High-quality sanitary equipment
• 1x Besenzoni manual steering chair
• 1x Documents/laptop safe in the master cabin
Air Conditioning System:
• Full Tropical "CLION marine" auto-reverse air conditioning system with Delta T of 15 degrees Centigrade. Each cabin and area is separately controllable.
• Diesel heather (Kabola KB40 combi) for hot water system
• Full under-floor heating. The system consists of a fluid-filled tube system, of which the fluid is heated by the Kabola HR-400 Diesel heater inside the engine room.
• Double diesel filters (Volvo Penta 877770) (2 filters per engine)
• Volvo Lucas filters for Kabola & Genset
Fresh Water System:
• PE water tanks (198 gal)
• Water pump (Gianesshi JET 4B C.E. water pressure system)
• Drinking water disinfection system (Technomar activated carbon UVB2-SD/EPM sterilizer)
• SeaRecovery Aqua Whisper Mini 550 - fresh water maker. The device has a freshwater-making capacity of 23 gallons/hour.
Waste Water System:
• PE waste water tank (132 gal) with extracting possibility and overflow security incl. tank level meter
• Electric toilets/bidets (planus)
• Gray/black water pump (Gianesshi waste pump MV 44G 24V / 13 gal/min)
• Shower pumps
• 4x Automatic bilge pumps (3698 gal/hour) (Jabsco 3500)
• 1x Manual bilge pump (Jabsco Ocean Warrior)
• 1x Northern Lights sound damped 1500 rpm 16 kW 230 Volt AC
• All other used materials and components such as plumbing materials, valves, (weed) filters, cables, couplings, fittings (etc.) are professional and top-quality and according to all classification demands.
• The ship is built and approved according to classification CE-class A (Ocean).
• 12x 2 Volt 582 Ah/type GEL (service batteries)
• 2x 24 Volt 160 Ah/type AGM (main engines)
• 1x 12 Volt 90 Ah/type AGM (generator)
• 1x Mastervolt 24V 100 Amp (for service batteries)
• 1x Mastervolt 24V 40 Amp (for engine batteries)
• 1x Mastervolt 12V 10 Amp (for genset battery)
• 1x 4 kW Inverter 24/230V
Shore Power Connection:
• 2x 230V 50 Amp shore connection, including 50 Amp isolation transformer
Switch Panels 230V:
Switch panels have been equipped with "double pole" fuses and where necessary with an "earth fault" and an "engine protection system". The switching between shore, generators, and inverter are fully automatic and "foolproof". A 230 V indication and monitoring system is mounted at the steering position.
Switch Panels 24V:
The main switchboard is mounted in the engine room and is equipped with "double pole" fuses and where necessary with the engine security switches. A 24 Volt DC indication and monitoring system is installed at the steering position.
The ship is equipped with an earth fault detection system. Should the ship find itself in an "electrically polluted" environment then the system will indicate this.
Only professional connectors have been used. Cables are heat resistant up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit and have separate fuses.
• 1x GPS sensor
• 1x Depth/speed sensor
• 1x Wind sensor
Electronics, Communication, and Navigation
Electric Systems and Components:
Vessel monitoring, control, and digital switching system.
The ship will be provided with a decentralized CAN-bus-based DC power distribution system with the following:
• Electronic fuses
• Membrane panels on the dashboard
• Interior and exterior lighting control, scene programmable
• Switching and control of the navigation lights
• Control and alarm of the bilge pumps
• Control and alarm of the gray water pump
• Switching and control of the freshwater pumps
• Switching and control of the window wipers
• Tank measuring control
• Advanced lighting control
• Dimming functionality for all channels
• Very easy control with manual override possibility
Equipment flush mounted and equipped with foil panels.
• Lighting: 1x Navigation Lopolight system for yachts up to 50 meters
• Maritime computer that can be displayed on the existing navigation screens. Includes a keyboard and mouse.
• Receiver system for Weatherfax and NAVTEX
• Sonos System utilizing JL Amps
• Satellite TV system Intellian
• UMTS internet router including WiFi system/yachtrouter mini
BeachClub/Main Saloon -
• 1x Samsung 42" LED TV with integrated satellite receiver +DVB-T
• 1x Fusion MultiZone 750 home theater sound system iPod function
• 1x Extension to the cockpit, flybridge, and front deck
Master Cabin -
• 1x Samsung 32" LED TV with integrated satellite receiver +DVB-T
• 1x Fusion sound system iPod function
Guest Cabins & Wheelhouse -
• 1x Fusion sound system iPod function
Navigation Equipment / External Communication Wheelhouse:
• 2x Garmin 22" glass cockpit multi-functional monitors
• 1x GMR 24 xHD 4 kW high-definition dome radar
• 1x Garmin AIS 600 Blackbox Transceiver -
Operating in the VHF maritime band, the Garmin AIS system enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centers. Commercial ships, ocean-going vessels, and recreational boats equipped with Garmin AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel's name, course, speed, and current navigation status.
•1x Garmin VHF300 -
Garmin's premium VHF300 radio packs top-of-the-line communications features into a compact, modular design that works with large vessels alike. It includes a full-featured 25-watt VHF radio with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC), a full-featured loudhailer/foghorn, and an internal multi-station intercom.
• Additional Garmin VHF300 radio
• 1x IP camera, rearview and engine room -
Visible on navigation monitors in the wheelhouse.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.