This beautiful 2015 Viking 62 Enclosed Bridge features the highly desirable 4 stateroom, 3 head layout with a stunning salon, galley and dinette on the main deck.
The forward stateroom is highlighted by a centerline queen berth and is adjoined by ensuite facilities. The luxurious master suite is to port and offers an abundance of hanging and drawer storage, nightstand and a private head with stall shower adjoined. The starboard guest stateroom sleeps two on upper and lower berths and shares a head and stall shower with the aft starboard cabin which sleeps two on lower berths. Access to this shared head is also from the companionway for day use. The handy washer/dryer are accessed from the companionway as well.
On the main deck of this 62' Viking Enclosed Bridge, the galley is forward to port and features 6 drawers of SUB-ZERO refrigeration, a four-burner cooktop, sink, microwave/convection oven and an abundance of drawers and slide out storage areas. To starboard is the functional and comfortable dinette with a custom teak table. The TV is forward, above the dinette. Aft to port is the L-shaped lounge and the entertainment center with concealed ice maker and upper electrical panel opposite.
Access to the enclosed flybridge is via a handsome staircase, while access to the cockpit is through a sliding electric door, both to starboard. The enclosed flybridge provides an additional entertaining and relaxing area with TV, SUB-ZERO refrigeration as well as the command center. A Stidd chair and forward-facing bench to port provide additional seating aft through a swinging door to the aft control area with bench seating and full controls. A ladder provides access from this area directly to the cockpit. Don't miss out on this 2015 Viking 62 Enclosed Bridge "Serendipity."
• C-32A Caterpillars with 1,150 hours and warranty till August 2022
- ACE did the 1,000 Hour Caterpillar Service May 2021
• Seakeeper 26 Gyro with warranty till June 2023 (250 hours)
• 2 Generators - 23kw and 21.5KW (1,380 hours & 1,184 hours)
• Extended Fuel (2,100 Gallons)
• Stars and stripes Blue Hull (Painted 2021 at Hinckley)
• Teak decks with new treads on bridge ladder
• Bottom job (May 2021- stripped down, new barrier coat and 2 coats pf bottom paint)
• 4 Staterooms
• High Gloss Interior wood
• Granite Counter Tops
• New Furuno Electronics (installed 2021) See electronics
• Gost Security System
• Camera System (3 in engine room, 1 in cockpit)
• FLIR (M625L) Night Vision
• KVH Sat TV HD7
• WIFI Router (New Dome)
• Underwater Lights (Lumishore)
• Eskimo Ice Chipper (installed 2021)
• Sea Recovery 1400 GPD Water maker
• Spot Zero System- (Dometic 2880 GPD)
• Bow Thruster
• 2 Miya Epoch teaser reels
• Cockpit Battle Station (8 rod holder, swing pedestal) Converts to a teak table – Made by Bluewater Chairs
• Hydraulic Outriggers (Installed 2021)
• Other recent improvements-New canvas, helm & cockpit Light Bar added -New Miele Cooktop, New Scotsman Ice Maker