This 65' Fairline Squadron Motor Yacht appears to go one step further than similar sized boats on every level. Sumptuous furnishings and hand-worked cabinetry are hallmarks of the Squadron range. Nowhere is it more elegantly expressed than in the long, wide single-level interior. A testament to the 65's ingenious flat floor design.
Having such uncomplicated, single floor levels is normally reserved for much larger yachts, but our designers have achieved just that on this 65-footer. An elegant, beautifully proportioned Squadron awaits you.
This ONE owner vessel has all the options. It's fully loaded with low hours. She's ready with all the upgrades:
- Twin Caterpillar engines C18, 1015 Hp each with 350 original hours
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with twin joysticks
- Air conditioning tropical* (includes 22.5kW generator with 868 hours)
- Bang & Olufsen® 40" TV cinema system with 5 internal speakers and sub woofer and 2 cockpit speakers
- Central vacuum cleaning system
- Teak-laid side decks
- Teak-laid flybridge flooring
- Underwater lights
- Washing machine with separate Dryer