This is a rare example of Offshore Yachts' 64 Voyager. She is a true long range, sea kindly, deep water cruiser designed with the Owner/Operator in mind. Exterior features include wide walk-around side decks with high bulwarks and a Portuguese bridge. Her thoughtful interior provides the owner and guests with three spacious en suite staterooms, a full "Captain's" pilothouse, a fully appointed galley, main deck day head, and a spacious salon/dining area. Features usually reserved for much larger yachts.
Interior joinerwork is done in a satin finished cherry wood with crown molding and raised panel cabinetry throughout.
Her state of the art build quality and incomparable attention to detail combined with a fanatical maintenance program make LESTIQUE a standout among her competitors. A "must see" for the serious explorer.
The 64 Offshore Voyager hull is a modified semi displacement design with deep vee bow entry, generous flair at the bow sections, forward spray chines, prop pockets, integral swim platform, keel extension prop protection, and underwater exhausts.
- Hand laminated FRP utilizing only bi-directional & uni-directional materiall, vacuum bagged Core Cell solid laminate below the water line with high quality iso & vinylester resins.
- Full-length hull girders of high density foam cores with bi & uni-directional material.
- Exterior hull finish in high gloss "Cook" gel coat, Reichold Hydrex vinylester resin laminate.
- Multiple thwartship girders reducing panel size and increasing impact strength.
- Cored structural bulkheads padded at hull, bonded as per schedule.
- Full length keel increasing directional stabillity and propeller protection.
- Putty coated bilges for smooth, easily maintained finish.
- All bonding of hull to deck, roofs to cabins done with FRP, exterior finished with gel coat.
- 30 mil epoxy barrier coating and antifouling bottom paint with limited 3 year osmosis warranty.
- Sealed bow compartment with water tight.
- Structural upper and lower FRP rub rails capped with solid stainless steel.
- Prop pockets to reduce propeller draft.
- Raised spray chine to minimize wave noise at anchor.
- Port and starboard bulwark doors for convenient access.
- Portlights recessed in hull sides for protection.
- Hull side port lights thru bolted for added safety.
- Detail/whale stripe enhancing appearance
- Exterior finished w/high gloss Cook gel coat all surfaces, two-tone non skid finish at decks.
- Main deck soles and engine room bulkheads padded & cored w/appropriate sandwich materials.
- High bulwarks protecting recssed walkaround decks.
- Leak proof window frames molded into cabin sides.
- Bonded & gel coated joint at overhead deck liner to main cabin sides.
- Molded in multiple facet & plank lines for detailed appearance & strength