This 2001 65' Viking Sports Cruiser is located in Jacksonville, FL, and ready for her next owner. She has a wide swim platform that has a davit adjacent to her, making for easy launch & recovery of the tender (not included, but owner willing to negotiate), as well as multi-color underwater light.
Her salon has a large "C"-shaped couch, with high/low TV opposite. The step down galley is located starboard, equipped with 4-burner electric stove, dishwasher, sink, microwave oven, and a fridge/freezer combo.
Opposite the galley is the 2nd large "C"-shaped seating area with dinette. You also have the lower helm station, with autopilot, bow/stern thrusters, Raymarine electronics, and electronic controls, making for easy maneuvering and docking.
All the way forward are the staterooms. On the port is the guest stateroom, featuring twin single berths, flat screen TV, and hanging lockers. The day head is shared by this stateroom.
The VIP is located at the front of the vessel, has a queen berth, flat screen TV, large hanging lockers, and a private bathroom w/shower.
Located midship is the master cabin. This layout is the more sought after the (2) layouts. The master comes with a california queen berth, flat screen TV, large hanging lockers, storage, and a private bathroom with shower.
Just before heading to the salon, just to the right of the staircase is the 4th stateroom. She can be used as a storage room, or a stateroom. She comes with a single hanging berth, washer/dryer combo, fridge/freezer combo, and plenty of counter space and storage area.
Her flybridge has a bimini top and full drop down isan glass enclosure, protecting all boaters from the elements. She has a grill, large aft seating area for sunbathing, soft decks, large seating area/table, as well as additional seating starboard to the helm station. The 2nd helm station has updated electronics, bow/stern thrusters, autopilot, and electronic controls.
She has a 21kW generator with just over 2700 hrs, twin MAN engines, that have had their 1000hr service in June of 2021. The owner has also added new AC's to keep the boat nice and cold.
- Underwater lights (multi-color)
- MAN engines (1050 hp) (around 1300 hrs)
- 1000 hr service (June 2021) Injector/Valve adjustment, after coolers, and heat exchangers
- Onan 21kW generator (2745 hrs)
- Soft sea deck flooring in the flybridge/Teak aft deck
- Mid cabin master w/en suite bathroom
- VIP Suite forward (share head w/Twin guest stateroom)
- Twin Guest stateroom (share head w/VIP suite)
- Dual driving stations
- Crew quarters w/head for (1) person), located aft
- Bimini top w/drop down enclosure
- Neef Electric Grille (flybridge)
- Davit (lower/aft)
- 10.5' Tender NOT INCLUDED, but can be purchased with vessel