This Altamar 66 is a contemporary yacht designed by the top yacht builder in Argentina, with all the latest technology. She is the flagship of the fleet. Altamar's are built in accordance with the Italian Register guidelines. Machinery and equipment installation adhere to the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat and Yacht Council regulations.
She was manufactured in Argentina with captivating style, sleek engineering, and performance. Her owner took great care in the installation of all the best equipment and she is ready to go with 225 original hours on her Volvo IPS 1200's.
- Twin Volvo IPS 1200 with 225 Original hours
- Lower helm station with twin Simrad displays
- Upper Helm with IPS Joystick and Twin Simrad displays
- Full-Beam owner's stateroom with walk-in closet
- All 4 cabins with ensuite heads + 1 crew quarters
- Twin Onan generators 27KW
- Fusion sound system
- Dive Compressor
- Underwater lighting
- Yachtcontroller docking system
- (3) Freezers, (2) Refrigerators and an Ice-maker