● Can be accessed from the port side of the cockpit via a GRP stairway with teak steps.
● Access door: Hinged opening with hatch- way in aluminum and Plexiglas.
● Smokey Plexiglas flybridge screen with stainless steel frame.
● Helm seat for one person with manual depth/height adjustment.
● Fore sunbed area with cushions.
● Seating for up to eight people on star-board side, with under-seat locker.
● Table for up to eight people, with teak top.
● Roll bar in GRP with mirror windows on the sides.
● Pilot console: Raymarine Bronze Package.
● Flybridge unit with fridge.
● Navigation lights
● Bow manual searchlight
● Flybridge dashboard consisting of:
- BRONZE series electronic navigation instruments.
- Engine start-up controls
- Bow anchor winch controls
- Horn controls
- Bow thruster controls
- 12 V socket
- Chain meter counter
- Engine throttles
● Scupper with stainless steel grating and logo.
● "66" logos, placed externally on the radar arch glass, one on each side.
● "Azimut" logos, placed externally on the radar arch glass, one on each side.
Voltage levels on board:
- 24VDC 12VDC
- Galvanic current insulation
- Zinc anodes Generator
- One 7 kW generator in the engine room
- Shore power sockets
- Two 230 V - 50 Hz power sockets
- The AC power sources are controlled from the main electric panel in the crew cabin, with a digital multimeter for the 230 V network
- The power sources are protected by a power circuit breaker, and introduced into the network by means of remote control switches
- Batteries 90 Ah - 24 V, including:
- - six for services - four for engine start-up
- One GM battery 50 Ah - 12 V for genera- tor
- OneGMbattery50Ah-12Vforbow thruster
- One battery charger 12 V - 10 A for generators
- One battery charger 24 V - 80 A for service and start-up batteries
Utilities - electric panels:
The main electric panels are installed in the crew cabin (main panel) and dinette
Junction boxes are installed in all areas
Lights and sockets:
- 24 V lighting: LED spotlights on ceiling, emergency lighting, and ceiling lights
- 230 V AC sockets: main lighting
- 12 V DC sockets: cigarette lighter type
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.